‘Erotic’: CA Professor Allegedly Shows Full-Length Pornographic Film to Her Students
There’s a bizarre report on CampusReform.org claiming that a college professor in California showed a full-length, pornographic film to her students. According to Oliver Darcy of The Leadership Institute, Fresno State Public Health Professor Peggy Gish reportedly showed the movie, “Advanced Sexual Techniques, Volume One,” which touted sexually-explicit audio and video messaging.
Information about the controversial classroom lesson came out after a student, who wishes to remain nameless, brought concerns to Campus Reform, a conservative group that assists right-leaning activists on colleges campuses.
A synopsis of the film, as shared by Darcy, explains that it follows 12 couples who have different backgrounds and ethnicities. These individuals apparently explore various sexual positions and techniques. In an official description, the film promises to showcase and explain Kama Sutra sexual positions, provide information on the “elusive G-spot” and delve into “erotic massage.” Here’s a portion of the description:
Making love is an art much like painting. Some couples use only primary colors, but when you use an entire palette, your sex life becomes a vibrant and thrilling adventure. Join some of the world’s leading experts as they help you become an artful and irresistable lover. Attractive real life couples explicitly demonstrate adventruous new techniques. Discover uninhibited positions that lead to pleasure, satisfaction, and closeness for a lifetime. Learn how sensual massage and erotic talk can enhance your intimacy and sexual pleasure. Watch together and bring your love life to new heights of sexual intensity.
Darcy explains that the film’s education value for the class is not known, but the student who came forward alleges that the entire class was in shock that the professor chose to show it. Efforts to get a response from the university eventually led to the receipt of the following information from a spokesperson:
The educational video about which you inquired is a 20 minute segment from a longer DVD. This is an element of a 3-unit, semester-long “Introduction to Human Sexuality” general education course that explores physiological, psychological, social, cultural and developmental considerations for life-long understanding related to sexuality. It is not a required course. Students who take the course are advised, in advance, that they may find some content objectionable and that they may opt out at their discretion. Since material is provided in a variety of formats, students have the opportunity to gain course content for assignments and exams without being required to view material they may find objectionable.
California State University, Fresno is a public institution and based on the spokesperson’s response, the school is claiming that students were warned about the content prior to taking the class. Still, it is odd to consider that such an explicit video — which seems to be more of a prescription for relationship healing than anything else — would be shown in a college-setting.
(H/T: Campus Reform)
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 474 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 444 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 377 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 329 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 303 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ Read More
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 185 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 142 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 106 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 106 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Boy Scout leaders to vote on lifting gay ban
- Deliberations resume in Arias trial penalty phase
- 12-year-old Mass. boy wins National Geographic Bee
- EU bid to label Hezbollah wing terror group
- Syrian opposition urges rebels to join key battle
- Bears LB Urlacher announces his retirement
- Israeli air force chief warns of Syrian attacks
- Oklahoma City mayor says 12,000 to 13,000 homes damaged or destroyed by tornado