‘Sub-Human Punk’: Ted Nugent Fires Back at Liberals and Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Ted Nugent appeared on Glenn Beck’s radio show on Wednesday. Watch the video here.
It was no surprise that Ted Nugent’s over-the-top comments made at last weekend’s NRA convention fueled the liberal media and created hours of outrage on radio and television for both the Left and Right. There were even some reports that Nugent was being questioned by the Secret Service.
But what is the real story?
- Has Ted Nugent been questioned by the Secret Service?
- Were his comments actual “threats of physical violence” to the president and Democrats?
Let’s allow Ted to explain it all.
“First of all, I’m the master of metaphors,” Nugent told radio host Joe Pags, and then went on to take a shot at his critics: “…and nobody needs an interpreter when i speak except [DNC Chair] Wasserman Schultz and the Marxist czars in the Obama administration and the ultra-leftist America-hating media out there. So I think everybody knows what I meant.”
“Obviously our American dream is dead if this president continues to spend our great great grandchildren’s money at an irresponsible and unaccountable pace. And certainly we’re in jail because we’ve become subservient and addicted to Fedzilla — the wasteful, money-burning monster that is the federal government right now.”
He added: “When I say ‘rip their heads off,’ I’m talking figuratively that we need to go to the voting booth and fire these people!”
Over the weekend, Nugent said “If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year,” and “We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November! Any questions?” That sent Democrats like Wasserman Schultz scrambling, and even prompted the Secret Service to say it was probing Nugent’s comments.
So has he heard from the authorities? Not yet.
“Whether there is an actual investigation on my speech at the NRA or not, I will find out sooner or later. But I’m more than happy to talk to the heroes of the Secret Service. … But I look forward to speaking with them if they wish to speak with me, because I stand by my speech at the NRA, and I stand by the fact that we have to go to the voting booth and exercise out duty as citizens of America by voting our conscience, whatever hat conscience might be.”
The interview didn’t end there. “Nuge” and “Pags” also get into:
- The DOJ’s failed “Fast and Furious” program
- The issue of the government raids on family farms in Michigan where pigs are being slaughtered
- And, of course he plugs the Ted Nugent ammunition
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz being a “sub-human punk”
Take a listen below:
Blaze editor Jon Seidl also contributed to this story.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 494 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 477 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 467 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 378 Comments
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 317 Comments
- ‘I Swear I Will Kill You…F**k You’: Conservative Comedian Gets Death Threats Following Anti-Muhammad Video Read More
- ‘We…Aren’t Going to Take S**t From Homophobes’: Mysterious Pro-Firearm Ads Use Gays, Seemingly Topless Lesbians to Rail Against Gun Control 172 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 291 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack 124 Comments
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! Read More
- Emails Released: Congress Was Asking for Updates on IG’s IRS Audit Before 2012 Election Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 121 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Stocks end lower as investors reassess Fed worries
- NASA head views progress on asteroid lasso mission
- Pandora posts in-line 1Q loss, upbeat sales
- Coded goal: RG3 still aiming for Redskins' opener
- Body of 2nd child found in deadly Minn. landslide
- David Beckham bids au revoir to soccer
- Gap's 1st-quarter profits rises 43 percent
- Committee hits stretch run for NY-NJ Super Bowl