Cheating Website Ashley Madison Allegedly Offers $1M to Anyone Who Can Prove They’ve Slept With Tebow
Apparently, “getting biblical” is now acceptable code for “having sexual relations with.”
The site’s founder, Noel Biderman, explained:
‘Sports and sex (and of course, infidelity) go hand in hand. If Mr. Tebow is indeed abstaining from adult relationships, I would encourage him to find a nice lady or two and enjoy his youth and fame as much as possible. We are beyond the days where pre-marital sex has a social stigma, and it is my hope that soon we will also feel the same about infidelity. I guarantee that no man of Tim Tebow’s stature could survive a season in New York without succumbing to the temptations of the city (i.e. pull a Brett Favre).’
Tebow has been a proud proponent of his Christian beliefs, and says he will abstain from sexual relations until marriage. His widely-recognized “Tebow” pose, where he is really praying, is emulated by children and fans across the country.
However, while Tim Tebow’s enthusiastic embrace of his religious beliefs has made him a hero to many, there are others who find his behavior too “holier than thou.”
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowsi reportedly said he’d “F” Tebow “to take his virginity,” and there are clearly more who wish to see the athlete fail.
But in this case, $1 million offer has seemingly gone too far. Responses to the offer (bribe?) have been almost entirely negative.
NBC Sports concluded its article on the topic: “Tebow’s just trying to do some good in the world…[and] the last thing we need is a bunch of women coming out of the woodwork with Tebow sex stories. We don’t want another Tiger Woods!”
Similarly, CBS New York wrote: “Has Ashley Madison crossed the line–again?”
Commenters have remarked that the offer is disrespectful and demeaning, and they would not at all be put-off if he sued the site.
Is this a ridiculous attack on a man who is just trying to live well, or are you fair game once you become a national figure?
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 1,031 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 462 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 434 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 309 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 249 Comments
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 136 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 224 Comments
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal Read More
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) Read More
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 132 Comments
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Spurs blow late lead, beat Grizzlies 93-89 in OT
- Sharks tie series with 2-1 win over Kings
- Portland, Ore., rejecting water fluoridation
- North Korea sends leader's special envoy to China
- Early vote points to close race as LA picks mayor
- Straily, Cespedes push A's past Rangers 1-0
- Apple case seen as possible spur to tax action
- Bernanke testimony to be studied for policy clues