Yikes: Scorned Dentist Pulls Out ALL of Ex-Boyfriend’s Teeth
Just days after breaking up with one woman for another, it’s probably best not to employ the former’s services as a dentist. Though, to 45-year-old Marek Olszewski’s credit, no one could have expected what would ensue.
Anna Mackowiak, 34, is under investigation for medical malpractice and could face three years in jail after giving her ex-boyfriend a heavy dose of anaesthetic and pulling out all of his teeth when he turned up at her surgery with a toothache. She apparently sent him on his way none the wiser afterwards, still numb in the face and completely wrapped in bandages.
This all happened in their town of their town of Wroclaw, Poland, but “a woman scorned” is a familiar cross-cultural universal.
“I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions,” she remarked, according to the Daily Mail. “But when I saw him lying there I just thought, ‘What a bas*ard.’”
Olszewski explained how it occurred in his point of view: “I knew something was wrong because when I woke up I couldn’t feel any teeth and my jaw was strapped up with bandages…She told me my mouth was numb and I wouldn’t be able to feel anything for a while and that the bandage was there to protect the gums, but that I would need to see a specialist.”
“I didn’t have any reason to doubt her, I mean I thought she was a professional,” he said.
“But when I got home I looked in the mirror and couldn’t f****** believe it. The b**** had emptied my mouth.”
And if that’s not bad enough, Olszewski’s new girlfriend has apparently dumped him because she doesn’t want a toothless boyfriend.
“And I’m going to have to pay a fortune on getting indents or something,” he concluded resignedly.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 466 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 440 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 324 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 318 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 262 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 146 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 199 Comments
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 138 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 106 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 144 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Hosseini discusses new novel at NYC reading
- EU bid to label Hezbollah wing terror group
- Stocks surge as Bernanke retains dovish ton
- Closings arguments begin at Donald Trump trial
- Lowe's 1Q profit rises, but results miss Street
- Oklahoma Insurance Department says preliminary tornado damage estimate could top $2 billion
- Malawi finds buyer for presidential jet