This Steeplechase Race Involves One of the Funniest Bloopers You’ll Ever See
Here’s a tip (free of charge!): if you’re running a 3,000-meter steeplechase, don’t trip. Otherwise, you’ll slam into a barrier.
“I was seeing stars,” BYU senior Katy Andrews writes on her YouTube page, “I smacked my head and my thigh. The head bled; the thigh bruised.”
Andrews definitely deserves some credit: she not only uploaded the video to YouTube, which shows she’s a good sport, but she also managed to do two more laps before her coaches made her take a knee, which shows she’s made of fairly tough stuff.
But most importantly, she gave us a good laugh (and that’s what really matters). In fact, let’s see her dive from a different angle:
A photographer captured the moment, frame-by-glorious-frame.
“I just happened to be there with a GoPro HD Hero 2 waterproof camera shooting video for a review I’m writing of the camera,” Jaren Wilkey writes, “and it caught the whole crash.”
And now that we have an image-by-image breakdown of Andrews’ spill, “it’s obvious that, just after it happened, Andrews might have been laughing harder than anybody. Good for her,” writes Deadspin’s Dom Consentino.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 433 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 378 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 352 Comments
- Church vs. State Complaint Leads City to Remove Christian Crosses on Water Tower — Now See What They’ve Been Replaced With 310 Comments
- ‘We Ain’t Scared of Nobody!’: New Documentary Claims to Show the KKK Thriving in Deep South 302 Comments
- Priest Gunned Down by Italian Mobsters Now Beatified Read More
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 159 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? 102 Comments
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 118 Comments
- LOOK: Woman Claims to Have Photographed UFO in California 111 Comments
- Lion Named ‘Bonedigger’ and Small Dog Make Most Unlikely Companions Read More
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- UK police: 3 more men arrested in slaying of British soldier in London
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Wright sets the LPGA pace in Bahamas
- Hezbollah chief commits to victory in Syria
- Suspected rebels kill 17, wound 24 in east India
- Kerry makes 1st official sub-Saharan Africa trip