Nugent: The ‘Left Media’ Will Tell You ‘I’m a Mean, Nasty Man Who Wants to Rape Your Puppy’
Following this week’s fiery CBS interview, Ted Nugent said on the radio Friday that the “left media” is out to smear him as “a mean, nasty man who wants to rape your puppy.”
Nugent, coming off a recent controversy over comments he made about President Barack Obama, grew animated during an interview broadcast Friday morning after the reporter suggested he wasn’t a moderate. The footage shows him launching into a fierce explanation of all the terminal children he takes hunting and fishing as their last request before they die.
“Because that’s really moderate. In fact, you know what that is? That’s extreme. I’m an extremely loving, passionate man and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I’m a damn nice guy,” Nugent said.
Speaking with KFYI’s Mike Broomhead in Phoenix after the interview aired, Nugent said he hadn’t seen the final version but that CBS approached him after his comments about Obama and subsequent meeting with the Secret Service.
“So I’m a crazy man, I threaten the president according to Wasserman-Schultz and Nancy you-don’t-need-to-read-this-you-need-to-sign-it Pelosis of the world,” Nugent said, calling out both the Democratic National Committee chair and House Minority Leader.
Turning to the network, he said, “CBS…will never have anybody on their show that is called by more families of dying little boys and girls to request someone to take them on their last request in life. Hunting, fishing, usually. I’m called for the last 30 years by families in the most traumatic moments of their life….If I pass that test of decency, guess what I am? OK.”
“The left media and the Wasserman-Schultzes will try to tell you that I’m a mean, nasty man who wants to rape your puppy,” Nugent said, before adding: “I wouldn’t rape your puppy, but if the president needs a little chow I’m sure I could do some bushmeat for him.”
Listen to the interview clip below, via KFYI. Relevant portion begins at the 1:20 mark:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 465 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 440 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 323 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 290 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 258 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 119 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 195 Comments
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 133 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 105 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 143 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- NY funeral for student accidentally shot by police
- Clearwire board approves higher Sprint offer
- Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- IRS official in center of targeting probe: 'I have not done anything wrong.'
- EU bid to label Hezbollah wing terror group
- AAA: 31.2M drivers to take Memorial Day road trip
- Iraqi premier orders army shake-up after attacks
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe