Filmmaker Tells Beck a Scott Walker Recall Would Discourage Lawmakers From Standing Up to Unions
The Blaze already provided a sneak-peek at Tuesday evening’s upcoming Real News Special Report, “Showdown Wisconsin,” from filmmaker Ami Horowitz. The program will focus on the recall effort the left is currently waging against beleaguered Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and will air on GBTV at 6:00 p.m. ET. Glenn Beck took time during his Monday evening broadcast to speak with Horowitz about the film, and the challenges currently facing the Wisconsin Republican.
Horowitz noted that if the left is successful in its recall bid, the move will send “chills” across the nation and dissuade conservative lawmakers from standing up to the power and influence of labor unions. The message conservatives would take away, according to the filmmaker, is that doing the right thing is a punishable offense.
According to Horowitz, Walker has made great strides in growing jobs and turning his state’s economy around. If recalled, he fears it is a sign that America could go the way of Europe.
Watch below as Beck and Horowitz discuss Showdown in Wisconsin.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 488 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 474 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 464 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 370 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 330 Comments
- ‘We…Aren’t Going to Take S**t From Homophobes’: Mysterious Pro-Firearm Ads Use Gays, Seemingly Topless Lesbians to Rail Against Gun Control Read More
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 194 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack Read More
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer 107 Comments
- Emails Released: Congress Was Asking for Updates on IG’s IRS Audit Before 2012 Election Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 120 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Video: Introducing ‘ConservoTax,’ the first tax software made for Republicans
- Watch the other hand: Immigration reform advances under cover of scandals
- Bill O’Reilly counts calories, orders salad at fried-food restaurant
- ‘Middle class champion’ Elizabeth Warren joins Senate Millionaires Club
- Matt Drudge calls MSNBC host ‘squirrely’…
- Iran's Rafsanjani blasts clerics, says report
- Kerry Kennedy, farmworker protest Wendy's in NYC
- Hurricane forecast: Another busy Atlantic season
- UK police: 2 more arrests linked to hacking death of British soldier in London.
- Google to add Galapagos Islands to Street View
- Pritzker's ties to thrift, tax haven eyed
- Writer Chinua Achebe honored in Nigeria funeral
- Shareholder adviser firm paying $300,000 fine