Limbaugh Delivers Fiery Defense of Zimmerman: He ‘Has More Black in Him Than Elizabeth Warren Has Indian’
This morning, radio host Rush Limbaugh tackled the ongoing George Zimmerman saga, comparing it to the controversial Duke Lacrosse Case. Throughout his commentary, he contended that, thus far, Zimmerman’s account of the evening during which Martin died appears to be accurate. He derided the prosecution and slammed the “drive-by media’s” coverage of the incident, according to a clip published by Daily Rushbo.
The radio host started his discussion by delving into the new medical report, which claims that Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes, bruises on face and lip and two cuts on his head following his clash with Martin. As The Blaze previously reported, these issues were discovered by Zimmerman’s family doctor.
“Welcome to the Duke Lacrosse Case all over again,” Limbaugh proclaimed. “Everything Zimmerman said about what happened to him turns out to be true after the media trying to cast him — along with the civil rights coalitions in this country– the race baiters — as abject lies.”
The radio host also wondered why this new-found information wasn’t included in the prosecutor’s initial charging affidavit.
“News media seem to be ignoring these developments,” Limbaugh said, issuing a caveat that ABC News has, indeed, been covering the new details. “When the news media began to lose interest in the Trayvon Martin story…they were going 100,000 miles per an hour on this story and all of the sudden, they dropped it like a hot potato. And you have to wonder why they did that.”
The host went on to question whether the media abandoned the story when the details of the case began stacking up against the initial narrative — that Zimmerman attacked Martin based on purely racial grounds. Based on the facts, Limbaugh said discrimination on the part of Zimmerman doesn’t make much sense.
“Zimmerman’s grandmother was black,” Limbaugh continued. ”George Zimmerman has more black in him than Elizabeth Warren has Indian.”
Limbaugh also poked fun at Obama’s response to the Martin shooting. As was widely reported, the president said, “You know, if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.”
“If all of this true — and just going by the photos that we’ve seen of Zimmerman — I’d almost have to say that, if Obama had another son, he would look a hell of a lot like George Zimmerman,” the host joked.
Listen to his comments, below:
(H/T: Daily Rushbo)
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 577 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 512 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 492 Comments
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 382 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 335 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 305 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 265 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 148 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 117 Comments
- LOOK: Woman Claims to Have Photographed UFO in California Read More
- Lion Named ‘Bonedigger’ and Small Dog Make Most Unlikely Companions Read More
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- Penguins rip Ottawa 6-2, move to conference finals
- NKorean envoy delivers letter to China's president
- Sanchez loses no-hit bid in 9th, Tigers beat Twins
- Zimmermann wins 8th; Nationals top Phillies 5-2
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US
- Calif. teen takes supermodel to prom
- Kuchar leads Colonial when 2nd round suspended
- Judge: Ariz. sheriff's office profiles Latinos