Limbaugh Delivers Fiery Defense of Zimmerman: He ‘Has More Black in Him Than Elizabeth Warren Has Indian’
This morning, radio host Rush Limbaugh tackled the ongoing George Zimmerman saga, comparing it to the controversial Duke Lacrosse Case. Throughout his commentary, he contended that, thus far, Zimmerman’s account of the evening during which Martin died appears to be accurate. He derided the prosecution and slammed the “drive-by media’s” coverage of the incident, according to a clip published by Daily Rushbo.
The radio host started his discussion by delving into the new medical report, which claims that Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes, bruises on face and lip and two cuts on his head following his clash with Martin. As The Blaze previously reported, these issues were discovered by Zimmerman’s family doctor.
“Welcome to the Duke Lacrosse Case all over again,” Limbaugh proclaimed. “Everything Zimmerman said about what happened to him turns out to be true after the media trying to cast him — along with the civil rights coalitions in this country– the race baiters — as abject lies.”
The radio host also wondered why this new-found information wasn’t included in the prosecutor’s initial charging affidavit.
“News media seem to be ignoring these developments,” Limbaugh said, issuing a caveat that ABC News has, indeed, been covering the new details. “When the news media began to lose interest in the Trayvon Martin story…they were going 100,000 miles per an hour on this story and all of the sudden, they dropped it like a hot potato. And you have to wonder why they did that.”
The host went on to question whether the media abandoned the story when the details of the case began stacking up against the initial narrative — that Zimmerman attacked Martin based on purely racial grounds. Based on the facts, Limbaugh said discrimination on the part of Zimmerman doesn’t make much sense.
“Zimmerman’s grandmother was black,” Limbaugh continued. ”George Zimmerman has more black in him than Elizabeth Warren has Indian.”
Limbaugh also poked fun at Obama’s response to the Martin shooting. As was widely reported, the president said, “You know, if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.”
“If all of this true — and just going by the photos that we’ve seen of Zimmerman — I’d almost have to say that, if Obama had another son, he would look a hell of a lot like George Zimmerman,” the host joked.
Listen to his comments, below:
(H/T: Daily Rushbo)
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 514 Comments
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 255 Comments
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 116 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- 5 dead in Lebanon clash of Assad foes, backers
- Japan stocks dive as benchmark bond yield spikes
- Malaysian charged with sedition, 3 more arrested
- Stricken Japan nuke plant struggles to keep staff
- UK emergency committee meets after attack
- Father of Afghanistan cricket captain abducted
- FBI arrests suspect in Wash. state ricin case
- Brown hounded for calling Manila 'gates of hell'