The Blaze’s Erica Ritz contributed to this report
According to New Black Panther Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz:
- Envisions the “glory” of “paroling on the Israeli embassy with a hundred New Black Panthers” fighting for Palestine.
- Fighting white people is an “international struggle against a common enemy.”
- Whites are trying to “divide the non-white” population against each other
- Because “half of Africa” was involved in slavery “we say Africa owes us reparations, too.”
- Black radicals should seek “alliances that are possible right now with people who got solid track records of being against this beast [white people].”
- Shabazz “stands on solid ideological ground” with “His Excellency, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.”
- “Mahmoud Ahmadinejad” understands “the dynamics and the politics of world revolution.”
- Shabazz discussed “bringing natural gas and oil and other reparations into the black nation, and other things - unmentionable” with Ahmadinejad.
- There were “fifty Imams in the meeting” and “Minister Farrakhan is sitting in the first seat in the front.”
- There are “just as many Arabs who hate this white man as we do” and the Black Panthers should ally themselves with radical Islam.
Farrakhan, Ahmadinejad & Shabazz
The Nation of Islam, the New Black Panthers, a rouge Iranian regime with nuclear capabilities and fifty radical Imams collude atop a Manhattan hotel. Sounds like a great setup to a Tom Clancy novel. However, this meeting actually happened and the alliance was forged between the groups against their ‘common enemy’ is very real.
National Black Panther Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz gave chilling remarks on Black Panther Radio Saturday detailing the nature and business of a secretive meeting between himself, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Minister Louis Farrakhan and ‘fifty’ Imams. The meeting, according to Shabazz, took place on September 27, 2010 in New York, NY during the Iranian president’s controversial visit to the UN. The details of the meeting have never been publicly revealed, but in new audio uncovered by The Blaze this week, Shabazz details the nature of this monsters’ ball and the scary, ‘Beast’ axis that was formed durring the meeting:
Theses new alliances cast a dark shadow in the wake of alarming recent developments from those parties involved. As The Blaze has exclusively reported, Minister Farrakhan has warned whites lately that “their end has come” and has encouraged President Obama to convert to Islam. The New Black Panthers have been fomenting racial hatred in recent weeks, threatening to hang whites and promising hostility after the presidential election. Ahmadinejad is getting close to becoming capable of nuclear warfare, and regularly calls for the destruction of Israel and America. All three are linked by their sharp opposition to western society and their deep Islamist roots, a connection not to be taken lightly given the rise of radical Islam throughout the Arab world.
Key Shabazz Quotes On his meeting with Ahmadinejad, Farrakhan & the Imams:
– [Interviewer] “What was your sole purpose in the meeting with Ahmadinejad? Because is there a lot of talk from some of these negro pigs about being, you know, working with other races of the black race, and other ethnic groups and we don’t work with Arabs and the Arabs held us in slavery, which is true, but at the same time there’s been a lot of talk about the Malik Zulu Shabazz and Ahmadinejad meeting.” …
[Shabazz] “Anything I do is for revolution for black people, no matter what it is.
– Now, them ‘Johnny Come Lazy’ Facebook critics…I can reference Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad and kill all you n***as, pardon the language. Ah, well no don’t pardon the language, only on the kill part … .
[Interviewer] “We’ve got to watch the ‘n’ word, sir. I’m sorry about that…They shut you down like they shut you down on other venues.”
– “Now, I can’t get in to the inner science or inter-political dynamics of necessarily what is the objective of that meeting; that wouldn’t be wise. But I can say that my teacher [referring to Shabazz mentor Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad], who was hard on the Arabs, he used to call them the rusty, dusty, camel-stink, camel-breath stinky Arab sometimes. But I also do know that this is the man that went to Libya over and over again on behalf of Minister Louis Farrakhan. I know this is [the] man who at the time of the Million Man March was trying to get to Libya again. I know this is the man that in the year 2000 took a hundred of us deep to the Israeli Embassy on behalf of the Palestinians. I’m talking about Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad. What would you think about him paroling on the Israeli embassy with a hundred New Black Panthers for the Arabs?”
– “Some of these negroes have got nationalism twisted to a point where they have narrowed the nationalism, narrowed the nationalism to the point where international struggle against a common enemy is not possible, thereby strengthening the enemy who decides to divide the non-white against a common enemy.”
– “Yes, the Arab was involved in slavery, and in this case, this is the Persians, ah hell they probably was involved in some too. But let’s keep it real, the African was involved in slavery, too. If you want to go all, if you want to walk that line of talk, well hell you’d have to cut yourselves off from half of Africa…this is our family, we love them, but in our [program] we say Africa owes us reparations, too.”
– “Is it the Arab or slave trade of however many centuries ago, vs. alliances that are possible right now with people who got solid track records of being against this beast?”
– “Now, let me finish on this question about Mahmud Ahmadinejad, his excellency, I see it, the president of Iran. I want to be clear with you all that I stand on solid ideological ground, and anybody that disagrees just don’t know what they hell they’re talking about because they don’t study.”
– “What I’m doing and what I did in meeting with the President Ahmadinejad is exactly what Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad would have done. It is exactly, if he would’ve got the call like I got the call, the honorable Kwame Ture, was what he would have done in a heartbeat. It is exactly what Huey P. Newton or Eldridge Cleaver would have done in a heartbeat. It is exactly what Minister Malcom X…would have done in a heartbeat. Minister Louis Farrakhan was there, he speaks for himself.”
– “Understand the dynamics and the politics of world revolution, and understand what’s most important when you decide what meetings that you will have to attend. Like I’m gon’ say no. They call me and ask me to go to the meeting.”
– “I’m a Muslim, first of all I’m a Muslim I go anywhere in the Muslim world. I don’t put Islam and Muslim alliances over black people — I don’t put nothing over black people — but hell if I go and talk to somebody about perhaps bringing natural gas and oil and other reparations into the black nation, and other things – unmentionable — what does a negro have to say about it? He ain’t even dreamed of doing some of what we’ve encountered in that hotel.”
– “I spoke strong in that meeting. There [were] fifty Imams in the meeting; I’m the only representative of a secular, or a non-religious organization. I’m sitting all the way nearly in the, at the big table in the back with these translator headphones on and everything, and Minister Farrakhan is sitting in the first seat in the front.”
– “You know, there is no greater enemy than the white man. You know, uh, again we have to learn because it’s just as many Arabs who hate this white man as we do. So, am I not to ally myself, alliance myself with this Arab in fighting this white man?“