The Blaze’s Will Cain Calls Out Debbie Wasserman Schultz in Frustrating Interview…Again
The Blaze’s Will Cain has proved in the past he’s not scared to confront the always-smug DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz. And he did just that on Friday on CNN.
Cain wanted to know why the Democrats are bent on attacking Mitt Romney on his Bain Capital days when Barrack Obama did essentially the same thing when the government took over the auto industry.
“Let’s compare apples to apples,” Cain said. “It seems to me the criticism you’re offering is that Mitt Romney went into businesses and laid people off. But wouldn’t the apples to apples comparison be that’s exactly what Barack Obama did when he touts the auto industry as a feather in his cap, didn’t the federal government and Barack Obama go in and layoff thousands of autoworkers to save that industry?”
Wasserman Schultz, who made sure to use her eyes to send a message, didn’t think it was comparing “apples to apples,” as Cain suggested. In fact, she quickly tried to spin it as showing how Romney would have let the auto industry fail, while Obama cares enough to rescue it.
Cain wasn’t having it, and tried to push her. But Wasserman Schultz snapped back: “You asked me a question, and I’m going to answer the question. I may not answer it the way you want me to.”
“I doubt that,” Cain replied.
When Cain used Wasserman Schult’s own argument to point out that both leaders, Romney and Obama, saved net jobs by laying off workers, the Florida Congresswoman replied flatly, “No.”
Watch the frustrating exchange, below:
The internet is now starting to buzz with reaction to the interview. Hot Air’s Ed Morrissey writes that, “It’s fair to say that The Blaze and CNN contributor Will Cain wins the Internet today.” The Weekly Standard also took notice.
And guess what: even the Washington Post published a piece yesterday noting Obama’s failed record of investing in private companies, as Morrissey notes.
How do you like them “apples”?
This story has been updated.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 463 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 440 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 317 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 256 Comments
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 231 Comments
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance Read More
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 180 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? 102 Comments
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 122 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 104 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 140 Comments
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Mortar lands in Congo as UN chief arrives
- Zimbabwe's president signs new constitution
- Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor over Greuel
- South Sudan warns it may shut down oil flow again
- Iran's Ahmadinejad denounces election decision
- Czech president settles dispute over gay rights
- Vatican releases 1st report of financial watchdog
- UK eyes giving visas to 600 Afghan interpreters