Bizarre Video: London-Based Cleric Claims ‘Well-Known Anal Disease’ Causes Homosexuality Addiction in Men
In an extremely odd appearance on Fadak TV in the United Kingdom, London-based Kuwaiti Shiite Cleric Yasser Al-Habib argued that an “anal disease” causes some men to become addicted to homosexuality.
According to a translation provided by MEMRI TV, Habib referenced former Caliph Omar, who ruled the Rashidun Islamic Caliphate in the year 634, to make his case.
“It is told that Omar Ibn Al-Khattab had an anal disease, which could be cured only by semen,” he said. “Someone who, god forbid, has been penetrated in the anus – a worm grows within him due to the semen discharged in him. A disease develops in his anus, and as a result… he cannot calm down unless he is penetrated again and again.”
Habib went on to say that this is a “well-known” medical condition, one the entire planet has apparently been misdiagnosing for centuries.
But wait, there’s more.
Further explaining how some men become homosexuals, Habib said a devil is present during the birth of every human being. Unless that newborn is a Shiite, the devil inserts his… Alright, let’s just let him explain in his own words.
“But if the newborn is not one of our Shiites, the devil inserts his index finger into the anus of the newborn, who thus becomes a passive homosexual,” Habib scientifically explained.
That’s right, according to Habib, all of you non-Shiite men are passive homosexuals, you just may not know it yet.
And if you thought that non-shiite women were safe from the devil’s probing, you’re dead wrong, according to the cleric. Not satisfied by merely solving the mystery of homosexuality, Habib also told his audience that when the newborn is a female “the devil inserts his index finger into her vagina, and then she becomes a whore.”
Sure glad that’s cleared up. Watch all of Habib’s rant – if you can – here:
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 994 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 431 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 383 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 293 Comments
- ‘Arrogance…Abuse of Power…Rotten to the Core’: Paul Ryan Steamed Over IRS, Benghazi 198 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 146 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 179 Comments
- Here’s the Inspirational Story of an American Flag Hanging Amid the Oklahoma Tornado’s Destruction Read More
- IRS Official Who Broke the Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth Read More
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- Ex-IRS Chief: I Have no Idea How This Conservative Targeting Happened Read More
- Treasury Sec. Ready to Deploy ‘Extraordinary Measures’ as U.S. Hits Debt Limit (Again) Read More
- ‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds 100 Comments
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- Surprise: The IRS leans left — way left
- ‘First they came for Fox News…’
- Most Republicans not following news about Obama admin’s three scandals ‘very closely’
- Obama DOJ relied on 1917 Espionage Act to target ‘co-conspirator’ Fox News
- Stuart Stevens predicts racist ‘small cable show’ co-hosted by Sharpton, Weiner
- Fire chief says search almost complete in Oklahoma
- Protesters rally over IRS' tea party scrutiny
- JPMorgan's Dimon survives shareholder referendum
- Seen and heard at the Cannes Film Festival
- Microsoft touts Xbox One as all-in-1 entertainment
- Arias asks jury to give her life in prison
- Committee nears final vote on immigration bill
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes