Pay attention to that box of old records at the yard sale. There may be a small fortune lurking among the dusty old recordings.
According to moneymusic.com’s Mighty John Marshall, there are at least ten vinyl records that could be worth $1,000 to $20,000 – depending on their condition and a few very specific factors.
(Bullet points from WOGL-RADIO.)
10. The Supremes: Meet The Supremes LP
- This is The Supremes’ first album, Meet The Supremes, Marshall says that it can very easily be worth $1,000.
9. Jimi Hendrix: Axis: Bold As Love LP
- The key to cashing in here is locating a monophonic or “mono” copy of this album, it can be worth around $2,000.
8. Lynyrd Skynyrd: “Michelle” - the single version
- “Mighty” John Marshall claims that Skynyrd’s first 45″ – “Michelle” is selling for up to $2,000. And that’s the not even the picture sleeve version!
7. The Beatles: “Can’t Buy Me Love” 45″
- To cash in on this Beatles single, you must find the record with the picture sleeve. If you do, it could sell for as much as $2,500.
Stop by the 98.1 WOGL website to see the full list of vinyl that could be golden.
You can also hear “Mighty” John Marshall count down the full list below:
(H/T: WOGL in Philadelphia)
From the breaking news you need to know to the hottest trends circling the Web, TheBlaze has it all. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Periscope.