‘Under God: Indivisible’ Conference Will Tackle America’s ‘Spiritual Crisis’
Glenn Beck’s “Restoring Love“ event is now just weeks away. In addition to the exciting happenings that will unfold at Cowboys Stadium, there will be numerous coinciding conferences and meetings going on from July 26-28 (a full list of events is here). Among the initiatives is “Under God Indivisible,” a conference that is separate from but held in conjunction with “Restoring Love.” The event will focus upon American values and the need to bring the Almighty back into the mainstream.
On Friday, July 27, some of the most intriguing faith leaders from across America — and from numerous denominations — will come together at High Point Church in Dallas, Texas, to participate in the leadership event. It’s primary purpose? Calling America back to God.
In addition to hearing from an array of speakers, attendees will gain a great deal of information about the issues unfolding in the U.S., while engaging in prayer and other forms of worship. The end goal is a reawakening that serves to stir the nation’s heart. A web site setup to promote “Under God: Indivisible” reads, in part:
Every significant turning-point in our nation’s history (from the birth of this republic to the abolition of slavery and the civil rights movement) was preceded by a great spiritual awakening, when people of faith joined together in prayer and purpose. In spite of their differences, they found common ground to address shared concerns.
There is little disagreement that America is now in a spiritual crisis, but we believe the situation is far from hopeless! However, the church and those with faith in the living God are the only hope to see our nation’s perilous course corrected. It is our responsibility to hold up godly standards, allowing truth and the principles of our founding fathers to guide our path. [...]
This unprecedented day begins at 2:30 pm…[and includes] a panel discussion among these exceptional leaders, sharing their insight on matters of faith in the public forum and how to express specific concerns among our congregations and in our communities. This session (for pastors, priests, and rabbis, along with other ministry and business leaders) will give attendees an opportunity to ask questions of their own.
Speakers at the event will include: the Rev. James Robison (he’s co-hosting), Dr. Tony Evans, Father Jonathan Morris, Pastor John Hagee among many others (a full list of speakers can be found here).
“We have organized the…meeting to emphasize the importance of another great spiritual awakening,” Robison says of the event. “We’re calling for people of faith to seek common ground to effectively address our legitimate concerns.”
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 488 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 474 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 465 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 370 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 330 Comments
- ‘We…Aren’t Going to Take S**t From Homophobes’: Mysterious Pro-Firearm Ads Use Gays, Seemingly Topless Lesbians to Rail Against Gun Control 105 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 210 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack 105 Comments
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer 108 Comments
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! Read More
- Emails Released: Congress Was Asking for Updates on IG’s IRS Audit Before 2012 Election Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 120 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Video: Introducing ‘ConservoTax,’ the first tax software made for Republicans
- Watch the other hand: Immigration reform advances under cover of scandals
- Bill O’Reilly counts calories, orders salad at fried-food restaurant
- ‘Middle class champion’ Elizabeth Warren joins Senate Millionaires Club
- Matt Drudge calls MSNBC host ‘squirrely’…
- Muslim hardliners ID London terror suspect
- Cannes crime: 2nd jewel theft during film festival
- James, Bryant voted to All-NBA first team
- Coded goal: RG3 still aiming for Redskins' opener
- Tea party storm largely inside IRS _ so far
- Israel says Iran unaffected by world pressure
- House backs variable rate student loans
- Obama condemns 'appalling attack' on UK soldier