Jay Leno Cracks Obama Jokes & You’ll Want to See His Spoof Vid of the President as ‘Magic Mike’
Jay Leno took shot after shot at President Obama on The Tonight Show on Monday, mocking his “appeal” with women voters, slamming him on the unemployment rate, and even making a reference to the Fast and Furious scandal.
“One thing about President Obama, he knows how to use pop culture to his advantage, you know, while he’s campaigning,” Leno said during his opening monologue.
“You know Obama is trying to appeal to women voters, and now he’s using some of that ‘Magic Mike’ charisma,” he continued, referring to a new movie about male strippers.
You will want to see this video of Obama “speaking” before a crowd of adoring women, via NBC:
After that, Leno proceeded to mock the president’s handling of the economy, Fast and Furious, and immigration reform.
“Well the record-breaking heat that has been affecting the rest of the country now is starting to hit Los Angeles,” Leno began, “I was sweating like President Obama trying to spin the latest unemployment numbers!”
“It was so hot, Eric Holder was smuggling water pistols,” he continued. “That’s how hot it was!”
“It was so hot, immigrants are crossing the border on slip-’n-slides…”
Watch the clip, via Mediaite, below (relevant section ends at around 30 seconds):
While many conservatives are happy that the famous comedian is bringing matters like Fast and Furious to the mainstream, others say it’s too little too late.
“Did his audience even laugh?” one commenter asked. “Did they have a clue what he was talking about? Clearly, the news media has hardly covered the fast and furious story… I bet he apologizes tonight for stepping over the line!”
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 478 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 400 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 349 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 330 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 287 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ Read More
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 202 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint Read More
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 146 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 109 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Man who kidnapped 2 Iowa girls had long record
- Arias jury deadlocked but must continue
- Kerry: US, allies, ready to step up aid rebels
- Fiat Industrial aims to shift tax home to Britain
- Jurors in Jodi Arias case say they're unable to reach decision; judge sends them back
- Flooding forces evacuation of 1,300 in ND town
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
- Fed weighed slowing its pace of bond purchases