Exclusive: See This Clip About Obama’s Relationship With Communist Frank Marshall Davis From Dinesh D’Souza’s ’2016′ Film
Earlier this week, we told you about “2016: Obama’s America,” a documentary that is highly critical of President Barack Obama. On Tuesday, The Hollywood Reporter secured a clip from the film, showcasing an intriguing interview between King’s College president and writer Dinesh D’Souza (also the narrator of the film) and George Obama, the president’s half-brother.
The Blaze has secured a second clip from the film. Rather than focusing upon Obama’s relationship with his brother, this exclusive footage delves into the president’s kinship with avowed communist Frank Marshall Davis.
If you’re unfamiliar with this controversial figure, consider Dr. Paul G. Kengor, author of the upcoming Mercury Ink book about Davis called “The Communist,” and his recent Blaze contributor piece in which he further explains who he is. Kengor writes:
I know this area intimately well, given that my next book is on Obama’s mentor during those precise years: Frank Marshall Davis. I will not here lay out the litany of Davis’s astonishing career, but, in essence, he was a literal card-carrying member of Communist Party USA. For decades, he wrote the most harsh, outlandish pro-Soviet material you can imagine, with his worst demons being Democrats like Harry Truman and the men in Truman’s administration—George Marshall among them—who opposed Stalin and the Kremlin during the darkest days of the Cold War.
As I lay out in the book, Davis’s work was so bad that he was called to testify on his “Soviet activities” by the Senate Judiciary Committee (run by Democrats), was carefully investigated by the FBI (Davis’s FBI file is 600 pages long), and, most remarkably, was placed on the federal government’s Security Index—meaning that in the event of war breaking out between the United States and USSR, Davis could be immediately arrested.
And yet, this was the man that Obama’s grandfather, Stanley Dunham, connected to a young Obama for the purpose of mentoring—precisely during these high school years.
Frank Marshall Davis is another of those radical associations in Obama’s past. There are so many, and so unusually bad, that Obama, if he were a typical citizen, probably wouldn’t get a security clearance for an entry-level government job.
In the clip, D’Souza takes viewers through the intriguing — some would argue disturbing — relationship between Obama and Davis. In the footage, D’Souza speaks, in detail, with Kengor about this connection and attempts to break it down for viewers.
Watch it, below:
For more information on ”2016: Obama’s America,” click here. On Friday, D’Souza will be on GBTV to discuss “2016.” Be sure to watch his interview with Glenn Beck. You can get your GBTV subscription here.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 1,037 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 462 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 436 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 313 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 252 Comments
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 154 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 225 Comments
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 110 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) Read More
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 134 Comments
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Star witness to stay mum for House hearing on IRS
- Susan Powell's dad gets private eye to review file
- Star witness to be mum during House hearing on IRS
- Ai Weiwei uses music to mock state power in China
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- Kerry praises $2.1 billion Raytheon deal in Oman
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview