‘We Have Documented Coordination’: Media Matters Head Also Runs Pro-Obama Super PAC
Outside the fictional universe of HBO’s “The Newsroom,” Media Matters for America is pretty universally agreed to be a far Left pressure group disguised as a media criticism outlet. The group’s stated mission to take down Fox News doesn’t help matters, of course, nor do its alleged anti-Christian and anti-Semitic biases. And that’s not even getting into the erratic behavior of the organization’s head, David Brock.
Yet still, the group is treated with some degree of fear, if not respect, simply because of its strong-arm tactics. Brock himself, however, is still considered fair game, and now that he has assumed leadership of the pro-Obama American Bridge Super PAC, he’s likely to be a target of criticism and investigation for some time. Fox News opened fire on Brock today in a segment on Fox and Friends, featuring Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson.
“We have documented coordination between Brock and the White House, and yet he’s also running this Super PAC,” Carlson said, suggesting that Brock had broken the law prohibiting coordination between a Presidential campaign and its Super PACs.
“That’s a clear violation of campaign law, isn’t it?” Host Steve Doocy asked incredulously.
“There’s clearly coordination, and you can say, ‘Well, that was in my capacity as the head of another organization.’ Okay, but you’re still in regular contact, coordinating a message, and I think that’s a problem,” Carlson responded.
Watch the segment below, courtesy of Fox Nation:
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 467 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 441 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 344 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 326 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 266 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 164 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 205 Comments
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 141 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 106 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 146 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 100 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Blake Shelton putting together Okla. benefit show
- 2 infants among 10 kids killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library
- House Republicans promote 20-week abortion ban
- Sathwik Karnik wins National Geographic Bee
- North Korean leader sends special envoy to China
- 'BOOM TOWN BABY': African stock markets see gains
- Russian drunk driver who killed orphans sentenced