Egyptian Actor Attacks Female Show Host After Being Told He Is on Israeli TV in Prank Gone Wrong
In a prank gone wrong, an Egyptian actor viciously attacked a female show host and another crew member after being told he was on Israeli TV. As part of the prank, the actor was initially told he would appear on Egyptian TV.
“I heard her say that this is an Israeli channel. Is this an Israeli channel?” the actor, Ayman Kandeel, said.
“The production didn’t tell you that this is an Israeli channel?” Iman Mubarak, the female host replied.
After some cross talk, the actor eventually loses him temper and gets up, shoves and smacks one male crew member in the head and starts kicking the furniture on the set. Then he turns his attention to the female host and slaps her across the face, knocking her to the ground.
“You sons-of-b****es!” he shouts.
In a frightening twist, it appears that the actor may have been reaching for a gun at one point, though it can’t be confirmed with certainty. However, he was heard earlier talking about using his gun.
“In order to use my gun against you, I need to feel that you are worth something,” he said.
Eventually, they are able to convince the actor that he is on a prank show and they even present him with their IDs, proving that they are actually Egyptian — which he analyzed thoroughly in the light.
“She’s Egyptian?” he asks.
“You brought it upon yourself,” the actor tells the woman that he assaulted.
you can watch the stunning video of this incident and two other pranks on Egyptian actors here (translation services provided by MemriTV):
Read the entire transcript from the prank gone wrong courtesy of MemriTV:
Ayman Kandeel: I heard her say that this is an Israeli channel. Is this an Israeli channel?
Iman Mubarak: The production didn’t tell you that this is an Israeli channel?
Ayman Kandeel: No.
[…Production member Amr ‘Alaa enters
Amr ‘Alaa: What is the problem?
Ayman Kandeel: May I ask who you are?
Amr ‘Alaa: I am an Israeli. You are talking about weapons… You are a comedian. You ought to be talking about comedy, not about weapons.
Ayman Kandeel: Fine, fine.
Amr ‘Alaa: Am I standing here, pointing a gun at your face?
Ayman Kandeel: No, you didn’t point a gun at me, and you can’t. You are trying to provoke me, but I am calm.
Amr ‘Alaa: I’m trying to make peace, so how can you say that I’m provoking you?
Ayman Kandeel: Peace was decided on by the governments, but we, the people, have different criteria. You are feeling so mad that you…
Amr ‘Alaa: That’s because I understand that you do not want to reach a solution…
Ayman Kandeel: Man, nobody can provoke me.
Amr ‘Alaa: I don’t want to provoke you. I want to reach a solution with you.
Ayman Kandeel: The solution, my dear boy, is that you go to the doctor to get treatment…
Iman Mubarak: What does that mean?
Ayman Kandeel: It means that you are all sick. It’s better that we talk about it on the air.
Amr ‘Alaa: We are off the air now.
Ayman Kandeel: No, I’d like to talk on the air.
Amr ‘Alaa: Are the sick people those who try to make peace, or those who go around carrying guns? Are you denying that you have a gun in your pocket?
Ayman Kandeel: Yes, I have a gun.
Amr ‘Alaa: Why? What are you afraid of?
Ayman Kandeel: I’ll tell you what I’m afraid of. Of some scumbag trying to attack me.
Amr ‘Alaa: What scumbag?
Ayman Kandeel: Any scumbag. A thief, a robber.Ayman Kandeel: May God grant us good fortune. There was a phone call, which everybody heard, in which it was claimed that this show is being aired on Israeli TV. It doesn’t matter to me what TV station this is, but I came to a show that is being filmed in Egypt, on a TV channel that you said was German…
Iman Mubarak: We never said that this was a German channel.
Ayman Kandeel: When the producer called me…
Iman Mubarak: I’m sure you didn’t hear it properly…
Ayman Kandeel: No, my hearing is just fine. You people deceive and lie…
Iman Mubarak: Sir, you cannot level such accusations against us. Sir, the reactions on Israeli social media pages…
Ayman Kandeel [losing his temper]: F$@# the social media pages! I came to an interview on an Egyptian TV channel. Then it turns out that this is an Israeli TV channel, and you bring in someone who got on my nerves. He is standing right there, let’s see him come in and talk to me.
Amr ‘Alaa enters the studio
Amr ‘Alaa: This is my channel. I am never afraid. It is you who are afraid, and that is why you are carrying a gun.
Ayman Kandeel: I don’t have a gun.
Amr ‘Alaa: You don’t have a gun?!
Ayman Kandeel: In order to use my gun against you, I need to feel that you are worth something. But let me tell you what I can do. You stand right here. Relax.
Ayman Kandeel slaps Amr ‘Alaa and shoves him
You son-of-a-@$#! You’re making fun of me?
Ayman Kandeel slaps Iman Mubarak
You b#@ch! What, you sons-of-b#!@&$? To hell with #%$, you sons-of-b#!@&$!
Production member: Stop! We’re just kidding with you.
Ayman Kandeel: You say you are Egyptians?! Are you kidding me?! F%@$ you!
Production member: Ayman, please… It’s a prank. Shame on you for hitting a woman.
Production member: Get her a chair.
Ayman Kandeel is handed Iman Mubarak’s ID card
Ayman Kandeel: I can’t get it out…
Turns the card to the light and looks at it
Production member: Let’s have a round of applause, please.
You brought it upon yourself. Why did you fall so quickly?
Iman Mubarak: You hit me so hard.
Ayman Kandeel: It was just one slap.
Iman Mubarak: You see what can happen to the interviewer?
Amr ‘Alaa: People, let’s have a round of applause for Iman.
Ayman Kandeel [to Iman Mubarak]: After the show, come to my car with me. I’ll put some lotion on your back.
Iman Mubarak: I don’t want anything.
(h/t: Weasel Zippers)
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 1,037 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 462 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 436 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 313 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 252 Comments
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 154 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 225 Comments
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 110 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) Read More
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 134 Comments
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Star witness to stay mum for House hearing on IRS
- Susan Powell's dad gets private eye to review file
- Star witness to be mum during House hearing on IRS
- Ai Weiwei uses music to mock state power in China
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- Kerry praises $2.1 billion Raytheon deal in Oman
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview