GOP Congressional Candidate Lumps Obama in With Hitler — Here’s Her Explanation
Dr. Marisha Agana, the woman challenging Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) in the upcoming election as a Republican, is relatively unknown on the national platform.
An immigrant from the Philippines, Agana came to the United States in 1987 to “Reagan’s shining city on the hill, to live a life free of oppression, to become a doctor, and to start a family,” according to her website. And it appears she succeeded. More than twenty years later, Agana has built up her own medical practice that reportedly serves over 4,000 children, and has three kids of her own.
Now she’s running for Congress because, she explains: “Over the past few years, I have seen freedoms and opportunities in this country diminish, and I feel called to run for office and fight to restore America…”
But her candidacy has already drawn significant controversy, after she drew a comparison between Barack Obama and three of the biggest mass-murderers in history.
“History has a way of repeating itself: Stalin, Hitler, Mao Tse Tung and now Obama!!!” she wrote on Sunday. That caused people to cry foul. So she quickly elaborated.
What did she mean? She was referring to “…the Blood of thousands of unborn children r in his hands……”
Clearly a reference to Barack Obama’s pro-choice stance, Agana elaborated in Facebook post, but is not backing down from her premise:
I am a medical doctor, more directly, I am a pediatrician and I took the [Hippocratic] oath to protect and do no harm to my patients, children.
I am 100% against abortion and I am excited that this issue has come to the forefront of my campaign. I know life begins at conception and therefore those yet to be born are actually living human beings and should be taken care of, not killed.
I hope all of you understand my position on abortion better now and why I put national leaders that believe in and support abortion into a special group of leaders who have either committed or supported genocide.
Because of this and the position Mr. Barrack [Hussein] Obama has taken on abortion directly as well as the use of Obamacare to provide contraception and abortifacient drugs I feel it is proper and important to have included him on the list I tweeted about. [Emphasis added]
Agana’s campaign manager Larry Nichols told Politico Agana is a plain-spoken woman who “does not stutter” and “is not playing around.” He continued:
“The difference is Hitler, Stalin, et cetera– they committed genocide … They did it directly. They walked up and killed millions of people. Now, Obama or any national leader that supports abortion is supporting genocide. They’re not pulling the trigger like Hitler, but they support genocide.”
Commenters’ reactions have been mixed.
One person wrote: “I thought we got rid of the retards [in Congress] when Bush’s term ended,” while another sarcastically added: “Far better to force unplanned, unwanted children to be born to miserable, unloved lives.” One commenter thinks it is “really scary” that Agana is a doctor.
“If only there were this kind of outrage when all those nitwits on the Left were comparing President Bush to Hitler,” a presumed conservative added.
How do you feel about Agana’s comments?
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 534 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 468 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 459 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 349 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 326 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack Read More
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 116 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Socialists try to form new govt in Bulgaria
- Britain: Soldier slaying suspects had been probed
- Sorrentino serves up a cinema banquet at Cannes
- Stock slump continues on Wall Street
- Czech police seek US man suspected of 4 murders
- Ralph Lauren's 4Q profit rises 35 pct
- Taliban rickshaw bomb kills 13 in Pakistan
- UEFA introduces minimum ban for racist abuse