See the Hilarious Responses From Obama Supporters When Asked Why the Gov’t Should Pay for Contraception
The interviewees were all dead-set on the government not having any place in the bedroom. But following that up with why then should the government pay for the contraception used in the bedroom, they seemed to falter.
“The government has no place in our bedroom?” interviewer Caleb Bonham asked one woman.
“No,” she asserted.
“So you’re in support of contraception, government-funded contraception — why do you believe the government should pay for what goes on inside your bedroom?”
The woman paused before answering, “That’s a very good question.”
And then there was the interviewee who declared she was “like, all for abortion, all for birth control.”
“So, you don’t think the government should be involved in what goes on inside the bedroom, correct?” Bonham repeated.
“Oh exactly, oh not even close, no,” she replied.
“So then why do you expect the government to pay for what goes on inside the bedroom?”
Another pause. “Because…”
The woman in the next clip at least had an answer to that, stating, “if we had that more readily available then we wouldn’t have people out here starving, wouldn’t have–”
“So contraception solves hunger?” Bonham asked.
“Well I believe it has a big part in it, I really do,” she said.
Watch the video below:
- White House: ‘Irrelevant Fact’ Where Obama Was During Benghazi 348 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 272 Comments
- CNN Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Unchanged Since Scandals Hit 241 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 225 Comments
- Beck and Mercury One Head to Oklahoma to Launch Tornado Relief Effort Read More
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 164 Comments
- Israeli Motorists Shocked When Nazi Flag Seen Flying Near Palestinian Mosque Read More
- Did Christian Prayers at Gov’t Meetings in This NY Town Violate the Constitution? 177 Comments
- ‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology Read More
- Sebelius’ Controversial Fundraising Efforts Raise Concerns, Allegedly Chase Away Potential Donors Read More
- See All the Viral Backlash Abercrombie & Fitch Has Received for Its CEO’s Comments From Years Ago That Resurfaced Again Read More
- Is This the ‘Smoking Gun’ That Ties the IRS Scandal to the White House? 182 Comments
- Monday Morning Market Roundup: Not Off to Such a Great Start Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds Read More
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- Woman Who Lost All Limbs to Flesh-Eating Bacteria Gets $200K Bionic Arms Read More
- Why Are These Zoo Keepers Baffled by This Anteater’s Babies? Read More
- Largest Lunar Explosion in NASA History Caught on Video 139 Comments
- Who Has More Viewers…President Obama’s Weekly Address Or The Daily Blazecast?
- Most people don’t think the DOJ was trying to bully the media by secretly taking reporters’ phone records
- Greta Van Susteren says DOJ ‘lucky’ they didn’t hack her emails
- Media Matters has no idea what to do with itself right now
- Caption that photo!: the winner
- How the French economy compares to Germany's, UK's
- Does France have right plan to revive its economy?
- Myanmar Muslims jailed for killing Buddhist monk
- Syrian army says it has destroyed an Israeli vehicle that crossed Golan Heights ceasefire line
- China's Li seeks stronger economic ties with India
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla. twister
- British inflation eases by more than expected
- AP photographer describes destroyed Okla. school