Eastwood Comes Out Shooting: ‘Biden Is the Intellect of the Democratic Party’
Clint Eastwood. Hollywood legend. Just told Barrack Hussein Obama to “make his day,” along with thousands of Conservatives, Libertarians and Republicans in Tampa at the Republican National Convention.
In a moment that will be remembered for conventions to come, the gunslinger came out shooting. A steady aim at the Administration and the policies of the last four years. The Eastwood speech was steady and grit filled.
The convention swelled to a fever-pitch as the mega-tron screen went black and a massive silhouette of the iconic cowboy appeared behind a western canyon.
Eastwood began by assuring the crowd that there were conservatives in Hollywood. It’s just that ”they don’t go around hotdogging it.”
The Cowboy then reminisced about the current president’s election: “I remember three and a half years ago when Mr. Obama won the election…people were lighting candles…Oprah was crying, I was even crying.”
But Eastwood also got serious. “I haven’t cried that hard since I found out there was 23 million unemployed in this country,” he said. “That is something to cry for because that is a disgrace, a national disgrace.”
“I think possibly now it may be time for another person to come along and solve the problem,” he said to cheers.
Eastwood then began holding an interview with empty chair, with an invisible Obama sitting in it. He ripped the President on Gitmo and Afghanistan. All while faking that Obama was insulting him. The best of which was:
“What do you want me to tell Romney? … he can’t do that to himself? you’re absolutely crazy. you’re getting as bad as Biden. Of course we know Biden is the intellect of the Democratic party.”
But “Dirty Harry” wasn’t done yet.
“I never thought it was a good idea for attorneys to be president anyway. They’re always taught to argue. I think it’s maybe time, what do you think, for a businessman” the cowboy shrugged ”When somebody does not do the job, we’ve got to let ‘em go.”
Eastwood ended in poetic justice. Chanting along with every attendee in the convention, “Go ahead, make my day.” The Administration is on notice, do they feel lucky?
How did the press react to Eastwood’s speck? See here, and take our poll on what you thought.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 465 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 440 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 323 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 258 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 256 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance Read More
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 195 Comments
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 129 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 105 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 142 Comments
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Syrian opposition urges rebels to join key battle
- Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor over Greuel
- Redford swept away in shipwreck saga 'All is Lost'
- UK, Denmark eyes visas for Afghan interpreters
- Official: Treasury played no role in IRS targeting
- Stocks edge higher as investors watch the Fed
- Richard Carrion declares IOC presidential bid