TheBlaze Announces New Radio Network
Today, TheBlaze announced the most recent expansion of the Glenn Beck news, information, entertainment, and e-commerce network: TheBlaze Radio Network.
Available online, on iPhone, iPad, and on iHeartRadio, listeners will now be able to live stream hours of content free of charge.
In addition to the 3-hour Glenn Beck Radio Program, listeners will also be able to stream an expansion of what was previously known as “The 4th Hour” with co-hosts Pat Gray and Stu Burguiere, now re-named Pat and Stu.
Expanded to 2-hours, their show will stream exclusively on TheBlaze Radio.
Not only that, TheBlaze Radio will become the exclusive home of one of America’s top radio hosts, Jay Severin (you can follow Jay on Twitter here).
Severin has served as host of nationally syndicated and regional radio programs including New York and Boston, for which he has been nominated for the Marconi Award for Top National Radio Major Market Personality. He has also been a political analyst with NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC and has appeared on Fox News, CBS, ABC, Nightline, The John McLaughlin Show, PBS, CNN and NPR, and has authored Op-Ed articles for the New York Times, The San Francisco Chronicle and The Boston Globe.
Here is the new schedule: Severin explained his goal for the show in a press release: “To really want to listen to someone, I insist they offer me a chance to learn or laugh, and ideally both. Every day on TheBlaze Radio Network, we will strive to give you both.”
Watch his introduction, below:
But that’s not all. TheBlaze Radio will also be featuring a simulcast of the popular 5 p.m. Glenn Beck Program, and “Real News From TheBlaze” at 6 p.m.
Joel Cheatwood, President and Chief Content Officer at TheBlaze commented: “We are excited to continue making TheBlaze a destination for news, information and entertainment programming across multiple platforms. Jay is an incredible talent and is the perfect host to launch TheBlaze Network.”
The new lineup’s launch date will be announced at a later time.
TheBlaze now combines one of the world’s largest subscription streaming video networks, a website that generates over 9 million unique visitors per month, a radio network, a curated marketplace platform to help local small businesses reach consumers across the country, and a monthly magazine.
Get all the details and listen at TheBlaze.com/radio.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 475 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 444 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 385 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 330 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 321 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ Read More
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 194 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint Read More
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 143 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 108 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
- Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- NY funeral for student accidentally shot by police
- Amid immigration reform, calls to change asylums
- Cameron: 'Indications' London attack terror
- Redford swept away in shipwreck saga 'All Is Lost'
- Maine man appears in court in missing teen's death
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion