Beck Invites You to Submit Questions for Tonight’s Special BlazeTV Episode on the Mormon Faith
Want to watch Glenn’s show tonight, but not a Blaze TV subscriber? Start a 14 free trial here.
Tonight, Glenn Beck will be doing a special episode on the Mormon faith, a show that he admits he has “not wanted to do.” Nevertheless, the radio and television host is tired of seeing the religion being misrepresented in media. So, he’ll be taking viewer questions in an effort to help Americans better understand central underpinnings and attributes of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
“I’m tired of watching the press go to people who have never been at a Mormon temple, don’t have any idea what it is — they’re not members of the faith, or they’re disgruntled members of the faith,” Beck said on his radio show Thursday. “And for them to go off and tell people complete and total lies, fabrications or half-truths.”
The popular host also expressed his frustration with “people mocking things” that they don’t quite understand. When it comes to faith, regardless of whether one agrees with a particular viewpoint, Beck called it offensive to poke fun at religion.
“Tolerance comes from understanding first and tonight I’m just taking your questions,” he told listeners, going on to say that this will be a one time special (Blaze readers who have interest in submitting questions can do so by e-mailing them to mormon101 (at) theblaze.com — but be sure to use the “@” sign).
Watch Beck tease tonight’s show, below:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 487 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 453 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 437 Comments
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 334 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 321 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ Read More
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Church vs. State Complaint Leads City to Remove Christian Crosses on Water Tower — Now See What They’ve Been Replaced With 151 Comments
- Faith-Healing Parents Charged With Murder for Refusing Kids’ Medical Care — Should They Go to Prison? Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 114 Comments
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 130 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- AP source: FIFA task force seeks 5-game racism ban
- Kenya's mental hospital drugs, confines patients
- 18 hurt in shuttle bus crash near Atlanta airport
- UN chief challenges African leaders over Congo
- Madrid's Catholic Church says it needs exorcists
- Fire official: 18 injured in crash between shuttle bus, tractor-trailer near Atlanta airport
- Obama: Sexual assault threatens trust in military
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load