This Anti-Islam Film Response Praises Muhammad as ‘a Women’s Rights Liberator’ & Proclaims ‘There’s No Freedom of Hatred’
There’s been much talk about “Innocence of Muslims,” an anti-Islam film that has garnered international infamy. Likewise, the Arab crisis that has unfolded in recent weeks throughout the Middle East and other nearby regions has also taken center stage. In the midst of debate surrounding just how much influence, if any, the film is having on anti-American protests, a web site called “Talk Islam” is responding with a fascinating pro-Muhammad video.
Talk Islam, which describes itself as being created by young Muslims in Sydney, Australia, for the purposes of spreading the Islamic faith, aims to explain the religious structure and its central tenets. In the recently-released clip, through the art of spoken-word performance, an Islamic man goes to great lengths to defend the Prophet Muhammad. He distinguishes the faith leader as “the greatest man to walk this earth,” while also denigrating those behind the “Innocence of Muslims” film.
Most of the five minute, twenty-four second clip focuses upon Muhammad’s purportedly devine elements. From his characteristics of justice and devotion to his supposed environmentalist inclinations, the clip seeks to dispel any and all negative statements waged against the prophet.
“He was a lover of the environment, a women’s rights liberator, a carer of the orphan, a man of mercy and of justice,” a description of the clip reads, with the performer, who isn’t officially identified anywhere on the web site or the clip itself, going on to shower additional praises upon the prophet.
“The savior and liberator of all of women’s rights,” the individual performing proclaims. “He was the best husband to his wife, the best friend to his tribe, the best leader to lead a nation of might.”
He continues, claiming the Muhammad was a “man of truth,” “justice,” “humility,” “toughness” and “mercy.” However, the performer also took the opportunity to deliver rebuking blows to the filmmakers behind the movie, blaming them for violence in the Middle East. He says:
“While you’re busy drawing and painting, burning and making films that are desecrating, the concept of art how dare you disgrace it, Take your film and just break it, Matter of fact just erase it, You waste of space as you hide inside and try to escape it.
You knew what you were doing, grow up and just face it, You better just pray that we as patient as the one you portrayed in an image that’s not true but figment of your imagination, And no you’re not free from fault for it was you who created and sparked the resulting destruction and devastation, See there’s freedom of speech but there’s no freedom of hatred.”
Watch the fascinating video, below:
- Judge Denies Actress’ Request to Force YouTube to Pull Anti-Islam Film
- Google Will Not Remove Anti-Muslim Video From YouTube Despite WH Request for Review
- Was YouTube Right to Partially Block Anti-Islam Video Involved in Riots? (Poll)
- Read the Bizarre Casting Call for the Now Infamous Anti-Muhammad Film & How the Entire Cast Was ‘Grossly Misled’
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 1,033 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 462 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 435 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 309 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 251 Comments
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 141 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 224 Comments
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 103 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) Read More
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 132 Comments
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Asia stocks rise as Fed official backs easy policy
- Sharks tie series with 2-1 win over Kings
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
- North Korea sends leader's special envoy to China
- Early vote points to close race as LA picks mayor
- Pakistani cricket star politician leaves hospital
- Ai Weiwei uses music to mock state power in China
- Egypt TV: 7 security men kidnapped in Sinai freed