Howard Stern Does It Again: Interviews Obama Supporters in Harlem, Hilarity Ensues
Remember back in 2008 when shock jock Howard Stern had his associates conduct “man on the street” interviews with Obama supporters? We’re sure you do. The results were both hilarious and depressing (depending on your political persuasion, of course).
Why were the results of the 2008 experiment hilarious/depressing? Because it became painfully clear that many of the people interviewed by Stern’s team had absolutely no idea what they were talking about or why they were supporting candidate Obama.
And if you thought it was funny (and/or depressing) in 2008, you’ll really enjoy the 2012 edition. Yes, Stern’s cohort once again descends on Harlem to ask a fistful of Obama supporters about the president, his accomplishments, and his GOP rival Mitt Romney.
What did the Stern crew learn? Well, among other things, they discover Osama Bin Laden isn’t dead, Romney is pro-choice, Obama is pro-life, and Paul Ryan is Obama’s running mate.
Now, it would be unfair to say that the folks heard in the following video are representative of all Obama supporters. It’s a small group of very similar people. Even Stern admits they didn’t interview a diverse group. In addition, the interviewer does set up some of the questions in a leading way. So take the results with a grain of salt:
Exit Quote: Our favorite Obama accomplishment per one interviewee: “he got the medical thing going.”
Follow Becket Adams (@BecketAdams) on Twitter
Front page photo source courtesy the AP.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 502 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 469 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 388 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 379 Comments
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 327 Comments
- ‘I Swear I Will Kill You…F**k You’: Conservative Comedian Gets Death Threats Following Anti-Muhammad Video Read More
- ‘We…Aren’t Going to Take S**t From Homophobes’: Mysterious Pro-Firearm Ads Use Gays, Seemingly Topless Lesbians to Rail Against Gun Control 199 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack 139 Comments
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Ago Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 100 Comments
- Emails Released: Congress Was Asking for Updates on IG’s IRS Audit Before 2012 Election Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 124 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Fossil area closed after 2 boys die in Minn. park
- Fugitive in LA attempted-murder case held in Colo.
- Belmoktar claims responsibility for Niger attack
- Tornado took town's youngest as it swept through
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty; retrial set
- Swim coach sentenced to 7 years for sex abuse
- 87-year-old woman loses to Trump in civil case
- Sears reports bigger-than-expected 1Q loss