Also tied to the Romney campaign’s bus tour through Ohio is an exchange of TV ads by the campaigns that’s really almost exclusively about Ohio and its white working-class swing voting population. The Obama campaign is airing a new TV ad in the state that seizes on Romney’s “47%” remarks.
Meanwhile, the Romney campaign has its own new TV ad that is clearly about these voters, and wants to shift the resentment from himself to China.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Is Your Health Insurance Unaffordable Under Obamacare? Common Sense Care Can Help.
- All of the reasons why the No. 1 book on Amazon -- and the left's most hyped book of the year -- is wrong (so far)
- An ordinary dance contest with an extraordinary contestant: 'She continues to amaze me'
- Tim Tebow and 'Duck Dynasty' star team up for one awesome photo involving an axe
- You've heard what Justice John Paul Stevens wants to do to the Second Amendment -- here's what he'd like to do to the First