Photo of a Baby Doing a ‘Keg Stand’ at Tailgate Party Draws Outrage: ‘They Should Be Jailed’
A picture of a baby doing what appears to be a keg stand– an act typically performed in college when two friends hold a person upside down while they guzzle excessive quantities of beer– has caused outrage with one woman even saying the perpetrators should be “jailed.”
Posted on thedirty.com, most are at least are agreeing that the picture is in poor taste or “just wrong.”
Fox10 News has more:
[It's] not clear if the child was actually drinking beer, but you can clearly see the nozzle in his mouth. Onlookers snapped photos as an adult held the child up for a “keg stand,” where a person is held upside down and drinks as much beer as he can.
According to thedirty.com, an ASU student, who was appalled, sent the picture in.
“I just don’t see the joke in it at all,” says website creator Nik Richie. “People are really looking at this saying, even if it was a joke it is just poor taste and it is terrible parenting.”
Richie says the photo was taken while tailgating outside the stadium before Saturday’s game.
“If you are an ASU alumni, I know this is a party school and people look at ASU like this is what you do. It is fun and games. It is not.”
If this was intended to be joke, not many people are laughing now. ASU Police are investigating. [Emphasis added]
ABC15 asked a number of individuals to weigh in:
However there are also those who are taking the photo with a grain of salt– and a bit more humor.
Disagreeing with the woman who said “they should be jailed,” one commenter wrote on thedirty.com: “I doubt they actually gave the kid beer…Just a funny photo opp. Everyone needs to stop being so serious!”
Another agreed, adding: “I doubt everyone around would be laughing if it was actually happening…Come on, people.”
What do you think? Is the “baby keg stand” photo an innocent joke, or over the line either way?
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 466 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 440 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 327 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 325 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 263 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 151 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 199 Comments
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 139 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 106 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 144 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- EU leaders discuss fight against tax evasion
- UK, Denmark eye visas for Afghan interpreters
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Conn. rail service returns to normal
- Afghanistan: Suicide bomb kills anti-Taliban elder
- US test-launches intercontinental missile
- Iran's Ahmadinejad denounces election decision