The Supreme Court began its fall term Monday, as several cases dealing with hot-button issues like affirmative action, voting rights and possibly same-sex marriage will be heard this year. SCOTUS is also back in session after the shocking decision by Chief Justice John Roberts last summer that preserved Obamacare. On “Real News From TheBlaze” Monday, the panel discussed the upcoming SCOTUS cases that we may see have sway on the presidential campaign, and what the court makeup looks like now after the surprising turn of events last summer:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Rand Paul Wows CPAC, Blasts NSA: What You Do on Your Cellphone 'Is None of Their Damned Business!'
- College Sends Police to Arrest Its Employee After She Marked on Wall Map to Help Students – Cop’s Lapel Camera Caught the Whole Thing
- Look whose face is on the hotel keys at CPAC
- Attempted Murder Charges Brought on Mom Who Told Kids to 'Close Their Eyes and Go to Sleep' as She Drove Into the Ocean
- Here's a Preview of 9/11 Footage From Space That Will Be Seen in Full for the First Time This Month