The Supreme Court began its fall term Monday, as several cases dealing with hot-button issues like affirmative action, voting rights and possibly same-sex marriage will be heard this year. SCOTUS is also back in session after the shocking decision by Chief Justice John Roberts last summer that preserved Obamacare. On “Real News From TheBlaze” Monday, the panel discussed the upcoming SCOTUS cases that we may see have sway on the presidential campaign, and what the court makeup looks like now after the surprising turn of events last summer:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- You might be surprised at what Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito reads in his spare time
- Blaze Mag: Collective threat
- Seattle decriminalizes pot, seeks to make tobacco illegal for young adults
- Check out the newest TheBlaze Mag cover: Common Core's dangers exposed
- Special moment: 'I don't have a mommy, but I love you'