MSNBC Host Touré: The GOP Is an ‘All White Party’ That Is ‘Hostile to Blacks, Gays, Women and Hispanics’
Appearing on MSNBC with host Martin Bashir on Friday, “The Cycle” co-host Touré went on another racially-charged diatribe about just how racist Republicans are, saying it is an “all white party” that lives in an “alternate reality.”
Touré was initially responding to The Daily Caller’s exclusive release of footage from President Obama’s 2007 “other race speech” earlier this week, but the topic quickly became focused on race.
In case you didn’t know, there are no minorities who are Republicans and the “all white party” is actually “hostile to blacks, gays, women and Hispanics,” at least according to him.
“They live in an alternate reality, which is why we get these sort of conspiracy theories,” Touré said. “They don’t want to blame their ideology which is hostile to blacks, gays, women, Hispanics. They already have a shrinking tent. It’s an all-white Party. If you just have a bunch of white people, you’re gonna come up with alternate realities that don’t make any sense.”
Bashir also implied that all Republicans and conservatives, or “they,” argue that Obama is a “Muslim” socialist who wasn’t born in the United States.
“Exactly, if they would deal with the actual Obama then there would be reasonable critiques to be had,” Touré said. “But when you say he’s a horrible person whose not from America, who has a secret plan, who is a total failure, that does not deal with reality.”
Observing the overtly racist thinking of Touré, NewsBusters’ Noel Sheppard writes:
Think such a person working in the media would have a job the next day?
No, I don’t either.
But for some reason, this man is not only allowed to say things like this, he was recently promoted to co-host a new program on MSNBC.
Watch the clip via MSNBC below:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 998 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 436 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 390 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 293 Comments
- ‘Arrogance…Abuse of Power…Rotten to the Core’: Paul Ryan Steamed Over IRS, Benghazi 198 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 158 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 184 Comments
- Here’s the Inspirational Story of an American Flag Hanging Amid the Oklahoma Tornado’s Destruction Read More
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) Read More
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth Read More
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- Ex-IRS Chief: I Have no Idea How This Conservative Targeting Happened Read More
- Treasury Sec. Ready to Deploy ‘Extraordinary Measures’ as U.S. Hits Debt Limit (Again) Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds 102 Comments
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- Fire chief says search almost complete in Oklahoma
- Protesters rally over IRS' tea party scrutiny
- JPMorgan's Dimon survives shareholder referendum
- Seen and heard at the Cannes Film Festival
- Microsoft touts Xbox One as all-in-1 entertainment
- Arias asks jury to give her life in prison
- Committee nears final vote on immigration bill
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes