Glenn Beck & His Chalkboard Examine Obama’s Track Record: ‘This Guy Is on the Wrong Side’
Glenn Beck took a detailed look into President Barack Obama’s track record over the past four years during his show on TheBlazeTV Wednesday.
He started by asking the following questions about Obama:
- How is his batting average?
- When he is wrong, does it hurt us?
- When it does hurt us, are we in danger?
- When he is wrong, does it help our enemies?
Then, using his trademark chalkboard, Beck blasted Obama’s decision making by referencing a number of situations where Obama rushed to intervene, and then other instances where he insisted on waiting for all the “facts” before acting.
He explained that Obama waited for the “facts” with the Ft. Hood shooting, classifying it as “workplace violence,” the Christmas underwear bomber, the Iranian uprising, the BP oil spill, and in dealing with Iran’s nuclear ambitions, among other things.
However, Beck said, Obama was quick to rush in and support the Arab Spring and speak out in the of Trayvon Martin case.
“Look gang, you can say whatever you want. You can say he is the most incompetent man in the world, but the most incompetent man should not be the president of the United States,” Beck said. “I personally think this guy is on the wrong side. And I think you have a long enough track record – there is danger to our country.”
Watch the entire segment via TheBlazeTV:
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 1,037 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 462 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 437 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 313 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 252 Comments
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 156 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 226 Comments
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 110 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) Read More
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 134 Comments
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Garcetti builds growing lead as LA picks new mayor
- Iran's Ahmadinejad denounces election decision
- 600 police photos of Tucson rampage scene released
- Chinese premier begins 2-day visit to Pakistan
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- Republican divisions may hinder party's momentum
- House panel seeks to curb military sexual assaults
- Amid immigration reform, calls to change asylums