Glenn Beck & His Chalkboard Examine Obama’s Track Record: ‘This Guy Is on the Wrong Side’
Glenn Beck took a detailed look into President Barack Obama’s track record over the past four years during his show on TheBlazeTV Wednesday.
He started by asking the following questions about Obama:
- How is his batting average?
- When he is wrong, does it hurt us?
- When it does hurt us, are we in danger?
- When he is wrong, does it help our enemies?
Then, using his trademark chalkboard, Beck blasted Obama’s decision making by referencing a number of situations where Obama rushed to intervene, and then other instances where he insisted on waiting for all the “facts” before acting.
He explained that Obama waited for the “facts” with the Ft. Hood shooting, classifying it as “workplace violence,” the Christmas underwear bomber, the Iranian uprising, the BP oil spill, and in dealing with Iran’s nuclear ambitions, among other things.
However, Beck said, Obama was quick to rush in and support the Arab Spring and speak out in the of Trayvon Martin case.
“Look gang, you can say whatever you want. You can say he is the most incompetent man in the world, but the most incompetent man should not be the president of the United States,” Beck said. “I personally think this guy is on the wrong side. And I think you have a long enough track record – there is danger to our country.”
Watch the entire segment via TheBlazeTV:
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 465 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 440 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 323 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 297 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 258 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 123 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 196 Comments
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 137 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 106 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 144 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- NY funeral for student accidentally shot by police
- Clearwire board approves higher Sprint offer
- Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- IRS official in center of targeting probe: 'I have not done anything wrong.'
- EU bid to label Hezbollah wing terror group
- AAA: 31.2M drivers to take Memorial Day road trip
- Iraqi premier orders army shake-up after attacks
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe