Woman Tells Chris Matthews Obama Is a ‘Communist’ on Live Television: ‘He’s a Communist, Buddy’
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews confronted a woman outside Centre College in Danville, Ky., the location of Thursday’s vice presidential debate, who yelled out that President Obama is a “communist” while he was interviewing people about the presidential race.
“Who said communist down here?” Matthews asked, locating the woman and asking her why she believes Obama is in fact a communist.
“All you have to do is study it out. Just study it out. And you’ll see. You haven’t done your homework, buddy,” the woman told Matthews.
“And what do I need to study?” he replied.
“He’s a communist,” she said again. “And those of us who are not voting for him know it.”
“And what do you mean by ‘communist’?” asked Matthews.
“You don’t know?” the woman asked, looking genuinely surprised.
“No, just tell me. Help me out here,” the host said.
“You don’t know?” she repeated.
“I just want to know what you mean,” Matthews added, clearly amused by the woman’s ranting.
“Oh, I know what I mean.”
“Well, help us out. You’re on national television,” Matthews went on.
Assuming the woman may be a “birther” as well, the host asked her whether she thought the president was an “American.”
“On, no…Just because he was born here doesn’t mean he thinks like us,” she explained.
“He’s a communist, buddy,” she said one more time, prompting a mix of boos and cheers from the crowd — mostly boos.
Needless to say, the woman didn’t even come close to making any kind of reasonable argument to back up her claim that Obama is actually a communist.
Watch the entire interaction via MSNBC/Mediaite here:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 476 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 444 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 385 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 330 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 323 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ Read More
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 195 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint Read More
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 143 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 108 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
- Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- NY funeral for student accidentally shot by police
- Amid immigration reform, calls to change asylums
- Cameron: 'Indications' London attack terror
- Redford swept away in shipwreck saga 'All Is Lost'
- Maine man appears in court in missing teen's death
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion