Fla. Man Arrested for Terrorizing Neighbors With Eggs, Nails: See the Secretly Recorded Vid
A Florida man practicing the opposite of love thy neighbor was arrested for stalking and criminal mischief after allegedly terrorizing his neighbors for a year and a half.
Mitchell Igelko has been accused of egging homes, spraying grass-destroying chemicals and flattening the tires of his Miami neighbors, according to CBS 4. He was also heard using a megaphone to direct obscene language toward them as well.
CBS 4 reported that Igelko, who owned the landscape company Mitchell’s Lawn Corp., was arrested last week for “harassing victims in his neighborhood, causing substantial emotional stress,” according to the police report.
One of these neighbors, Francisco Torres, installed a camera to catch Igelko in the act. One of the tapes shows Igleko putting nails on Torres’ driveway and on the street.
Watch CBS 4′s report:
WSVN-TV reported Torres saying his video also shows Igelko spraying a chemical on neighbors’ lawns. Within 48 hours the grass had turned brown. The Department of Environmental Resources Management was taking grass and soil samples last week for testing.
“We haven’t had a chance to review the evidence,” Igelko’s lawyer Daniel Espinosa told CBS 4. “Just about every house in the neighborhood has been vandalized including Mr. Igelko.”
WSVN-TV reported Igelko declining to comment on his arrest. Torres said Igelko and he used to be friends. You can watch WSVN-TV’s report here.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 846 Comments
- White House: ‘Irrelevant Fact’ Where Obama Was During Benghazi 348 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 277 Comments
- CNN Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Unchanged Since Scandals Hit 242 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 232 Comments
- Beck and Mercury One Head to Oklahoma to Launch Tornado Relief Effort Read More
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 166 Comments
- Israeli Motorists Shocked When Nazi Flag Seen Flying Near Palestinian Mosque Read More
- Did Christian Prayers at Gov’t Meetings in This NY Town Violate the Constitution? 178 Comments
- ‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology Read More
- Sebelius’ Controversial Fundraising Efforts Raise Concerns, Allegedly Chase Away Potential Donors Read More
- See All the Viral Backlash Abercrombie & Fitch Has Received for Its CEO’s Comments From Years Ago That Resurfaced Again Read More
- Is This the ‘Smoking Gun’ That Ties the IRS Scandal to the White House? 182 Comments
- Monday Morning Market Roundup: Not Off to Such a Great Start Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds Read More
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- Woman Who Lost All Limbs to Flesh-Eating Bacteria Gets $200K Bionic Arms Read More
- Why Are These Zoo Keepers Baffled by This Anteater’s Babies? Read More
- Largest Lunar Explosion in NASA History Caught on Video 139 Comments
- Who Has More Viewers…President Obama’s Weekly Address Or The Daily Blazecast?
- Most people don’t think the DOJ was trying to bully the media by secretly taking reporters’ phone records
- Greta Van Susteren says DOJ ‘lucky’ they didn’t hack her emails
- Media Matters has no idea what to do with itself right now
- Caption that photo!: the winner
- Sprint to listen to Dish offer
- Does France have right plan to revive its economy?
- Charismatic Las Vegas mob lawyer mayor pens memoir
- Oil price falls toward $96 per barrel
- Housing recovery gives boost to Home Depot 1Q
- Tunisia announces 3 cases of coronavirus, 1 death
- More attacks across Iraq kill 7 people
- Syria, Israel exchange fire over border