Check Out This Man’s Surprise Message for MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski
During a Tuesday broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” co-host Willie Geist interviewed a man wearing a “Mika Made Me Republican” T-shirt.
The man explained that he considers himself an independent, once voting for third-party candidate Ross Perot, but that MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski had pushed him into the Romney camp.
“We found a gentleman sidled up to the bar here, he’s had a couple Bloody Mary’s and he’s got a very important T-shirt. Tell me about it,” said Geist.
“My daughter Ariela was very kind enough to make this. She had built with her sisters a couple hundred Romney signs and we heard Rudy Giuliani speak a couple days ago at the Romney Boca office. And we obviously have a different view than most people here, including Mika,” the audience member explained.
“And I do watch this show every day because I like to hear what the other side has to say, and I don’t need to hear what my opinion is. So I like to hear a diverse opinion and educate my daughters on what that opinion is,” he added.
“And Mika drove you into the arms of the Republican party,” Geist pressed.
“Something like that. I voted for Perot so I’ve been independent, but what can I say?”
Final Thought: Given DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Shultz’ supposed title as “least-effective campaign surrogate,” deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter‘s uncanny ability to make Team Obama look small, and the fact that Mika Brzezinski is apparently driving people into the arms of the Republican Party, perhaps the Romney campaign should consider adding these women to its payroll.
Follow Becket Adams (@BecketAdams) on Twitter
(H/T: NewsBusters). Front page photo courtesy Vanity Fair.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 465 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 440 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 323 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 271 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 256 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 104 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 195 Comments
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 130 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 105 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 142 Comments
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Syrian opposition urges rebels to join key battle
- Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor over Greuel
- Redford swept away in shipwreck saga 'All is Lost'
- UK, Denmark eyes visas for Afghan interpreters
- Official: Treasury played no role in IRS targeting
- Stocks edge higher as investors watch the Fed
- Richard Carrion declares IOC presidential bid