‘Wilkow!:’ Obama’s Economic Amnesia, What Can We Trust Now?
President Barack Obama is currently on his cross-country “America Forward” tour, stumping Thursday in Tampa and Richmond telling crowds about ”Romnesia,” the Obama campaign’s preferred catchphrase to describe what it considers Mitt Romney’s shifting positions.
On TheBlaze TV Thursday, Andrew Wilkow ran through some economic statistics and positions over the last four years that Obama may be trying to forget.
From Wall Street to the automotive industry to health care to housing, Wilkow claims that this president has managed to get his hands on every sector of the economy, and the results have not been stellar. Why should we trust things to be different in term two? Watch a clip from “Wilkow!” Thursday below:
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 868 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 304 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 294 Comments
- CNN Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Unchanged Since Scandals Hit 242 Comments
- Report: Obama Administration Apologizes for Another National Security Leak 214 Comments
- Here’s the Inspirational Story of an American Flag Hanging Amid the Oklahoma Tornado’s Destruction Read More
- Beck and Mercury One Head to Oklahoma to Launch Tornado Relief Effort Read More
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 176 Comments
- Israeli Motorists Shocked When Nazi Flag Seen Flying Near Palestinian Mosque Read More
- ‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology Read More
- Sebelius’ Controversial Fundraising Efforts Raise Concerns, Allegedly Chase Away Potential Donors Read More
- See All the Viral Backlash Abercrombie & Fitch Has Received for Its CEO’s Comments From Years Ago That Resurfaced Again Read More
- Is This the ‘Smoking Gun’ That Ties the IRS Scandal to the White House? 183 Comments
- Monday Morning Market Roundup: Not Off to Such a Great Start Read More
- Man Catches Record-Setting, 128-Pound Python With His Bare Hands Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds Read More
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- Woman Who Lost All Limbs to Flesh-Eating Bacteria Gets $200K Bionic Arms Read More
- Why Are These Zoo Keepers Baffled by This Anteater’s Babies? Read More
- Who Has More Viewers…President Obama’s Weekly Address Or The Daily Blazecast?
- Most people don’t think the DOJ was trying to bully the media by secretly taking reporters’ phone records
- Greta Van Susteren says DOJ ‘lucky’ they didn’t hack her emails
- Media Matters has no idea what to do with itself right now
- Caption that photo!: the winner
- Deadliest attacks in Iraq since US troop pullout
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks
- Fighting for 2nd day between army, rebels in Congo
- Slow pokes: Acupuncture helps hypothermic turtles
- Best Buy reports 1Q loss on restructuring costs
- Thailand urged to explore edible insect market
- German central bank: Economy to improve 'markedly'
- Oil price down to near $96 as traders wait for Fed