Watch This Egyptian ‘Child Preacher’ Lament the ‘Accursed’ Bush & Obama While Praying for the Destruction of Israel
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) has posted video of an Egyptian “child preacher” who looks about 6 years old praying like a muezzin for martyrdom in the name of Allah, the destruction of Israel, and lamenting the “accursed” George W. Bush and Barack Obama on Al-Rahma TV.
“Oh Allah…” he intones, “martyrdom on the path of Allah is a religious duty incumbent upon you, oh believers.”
He then asks the audience to pray, “Oh Allah, destroy Israel,” to which the they respond “Amen.” At that point, the camera flashes to an older, seemingly religious man dressed in white, raising his hands in prayer and looking up with a smile as if to say how proud he is of the young boy.
The child preacher continues to bemoan the “accursed” former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, and U.S. Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama. However, the entire statement could not be translated.
At that point, the man in white adds with a smile: “You are such a beautiful boy, by Allah!”
Though videos of adults spouting anti-Western sentiment on Egyptian television have regrettably become somewhat commonplace, it is far more rare to find a clip of a child doing the same thing. As Islamists gain more control over the country, it is a troubling indicator of what many are being raised to believe.
Watch the entire clip, via MEMRI, below:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 1,037 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 462 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 437 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 313 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 252 Comments
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 157 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 226 Comments
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 110 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 101 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 134 Comments
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Sony mulls hedge fund's entertainment sale idea
- Under scrutiny, Va. gov's mansion a dichotomy
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
- 7 Egyptian security men kidnapped in Sinai freed
- Garcetti builds growing lead as LA picks new mayor
- Iran's Ahmadinejad denounces election decision
- 600 police photos of Tucson rampage scene released
- Chinese premier begins 2-day visit to Pakistan