‘Non-Discrimination Policy’ Results in Girls as Young as 6-Years-Old Being Allegedly Exposed to ‘Male Genitalia’ in Women’s Locker Room
A public college says Washington state law requires them to allow a 45-year-old biological male student use the women’s locker room because he identifies as a female. Meanwhile, concerned parents say girls as young as 6-years-old have been exposed to his “male genitalia” in the facilities and are fighting back.
Evergreen State College spokesman Jason Wettstein told Campus Reform that the school must “follow a non-discrimination policy with the state.”
“State law doesn’t allow us to ignore gender identity disorder as one of the protected classes… therefore the transgendered individual has the right to use our facilities, including the locker rooms,” he added.
The transgendered man in question is 45-year-old Colleen Francis.
Evergreen State College also rents its swimming pool and other facilities out to two high school swim teams. Parents are understandably uneasy about an adult man being allowed to freely enter the women’s locker room. Several complaints and even police reports have been filed about Francis exposing young girls to his “male genitalia.”
The Leadership Institute’s Campus Reform has more details on one parent’s disturbing account:
In late September a parent called the police after her daughter walked into the locker room and observed a naked man using the sauna.
According to the police report obtained by Campus Reform, the transgendered man in question, 45-year-old student Colleen Francis, was “sitting with her legs open with her male genitalia showing” with girls as young as six years old present.
Police were, however, advised by the local prosecutor’s office that “criminal law is very vague in this area and it would be unlikely they could pursue charges.”
A spokesperson for the local district attorney’s office was not immediately available for comment to Campus Reform.
The transgendered man, though, sees nothing wrong with using the women’s facilities.
“This is not 1959 Alabama,” Francis previously told KIRO. “We don’t call the police for drinking from the wrong water fountain.”
But a number of concerned parents have joined forces with the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF), which is also providing legal representation.
“Little girls should not be exposed to naked men, period,” ADF Senior Legal Counsel David Hacker said.
He also said “a college’s notions about ‘non-discrimination’ don’t change that. The idea that the college and the local district attorney will not act to protect young girls is appalling.”
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 494 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 477 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 467 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 378 Comments
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 317 Comments
- ‘I Swear I Will Kill You…F**k You’: Conservative Comedian Gets Death Threats Following Anti-Muhammad Video Read More
- ‘We…Aren’t Going to Take S**t From Homophobes’: Mysterious Pro-Firearm Ads Use Gays, Seemingly Topless Lesbians to Rail Against Gun Control 172 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 290 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack 124 Comments
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! Read More
- Emails Released: Congress Was Asking for Updates on IG’s IRS Audit Before 2012 Election Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 121 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Stocks end lower as investors reassess Fed worries
- NASA head views progress on asteroid lasso mission
- Pandora posts in-line 1Q loss, upbeat sales
- Coded goal: RG3 still aiming for Redskins' opener
- Body of 2nd child found in deadly Minn. landslide
- David Beckham bids au revoir to soccer
- Gap's 1st-quarter profits rises 43 percent
- Committee hits stretch run for NY-NJ Super Bowl