Four New Hilarious ‘B.S. of A.’ Videos You Need to See Before the Election!
“The B.S. of A. With Brian Sack,” TheBlaze TV’s political comedy show, has just released four new clips ahead of Tuesday’s election.
Tensions are understandably high as the country faces what is arguably the most important election of our lifetimes, but The B.S. of A. attempts to find the funny side of politics.
In the first video, Sack explores get-out-the-vote efforts (and why they may not be such a good idea) in a “Pumpernickel Boulevard” segment loosely based on Sesame Street:
In the second video, Sack pokes fun at what the politically-inclined and impatient fear most– days or even weeks of uncertainty after November 6 if recounts are required. Posing as an infomercial-style lawyer, Sack jokes:
“If you’re on the losing side of this year’s presidential election, then you know this election has been stolen! Well here at Brian Sack’s House of Recount Lawyers, we’re here to get you the justice that, thanks to the news you listen to, you think you’re owed….”
In the third video Sack interviews Matt Fisher, who poses as an overly sensitive self-described Republican with an Obama tattoo on his forehead:
And in the last clip, a fictional game show called “Stay on Message” features actors posing as contenders for Missouri Senate Claire McCaskill and Todd Akin. The two are instructed to answer various questions in the least controversial way possible, but with Todd Akin’s “legitimate rape” remarks still circulating, it’s safe to say they failed:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 324 Comments
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 256 Comments
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 116 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- Oil falls below $93 as China manufacturing weakens
- Crane accident cuts power to one-third of Vietnam
- IMF head Lagarde in court in fraud probe
- Simultaneous car bomb attacks in Niger
- Man shot by FBI had spoken with bombing suspect
- 5 dead in Lebanon clash of Assad foes, backers
- Japan stocks dive as benchmark bond yield spikes
- Malaysian charged with sedition, 3 more arrested