Meet the Stunning Actress Tim Tebow Is Reportedly Dating
NFL quarterback Tim Tebow, 25, has become known for his strongly-held Christian views. Now, the famed football player is, again, grabbing attention. This time, though, rather than focusing entirely on his religious views, media outlets are exploring an alleged romantic relationship that Tebow is having with 26-year-old actress Camilla Belle (read her bio here).
The two reportedly met back in May at the “Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations” Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. According to numerous reports, they have been dating ever since (images, seen below, that were snapped that night actually show the two standing next to one another at the event).
ABC News recently provided some quick facts about Belle, who appeared the movies “Push” and “When a Stranger Calls,” among other feature films. From 2008 until 2009, she dated musician Joe Jonas, Belle was on People Magazine’s “Most Beautiful People in the World List” in 2011 and, much like Tebow, she has been active in charity work.
Recently, Tebow and Belle were spotted together in Florida, fueling suspicions that the two are dating. The New York Post has more:
We’re told Tebow, who lives in a storm-damaged part of New Jersey, and Belle avoided the wrath of Sandy by spending the weekend and the early part of this week in Jacksonville, Fla., where his parents have a place. They were spotted at Latitude 30 in Jacksonville on Tuesday night, where they bowled “and played arcade games” together, a spy tells us, adding, “They were very together and affectionate, until some young fans asked to take Tim’s picture, when Camilla politely stood aside.” They’ve also been spotted together at the beach and at restaurants in town.
One of the burning questions people will have, of course, is where Belle stands on the faith front. Considering Tebow’s views on sex before marriage (he’s waiting) and Christianity, it’s likely he’d be with someone who shares similar ideals. According to the Post, the actress grew up in a strict Catholic home and, thus, she has a robust faith background.
In a September article published in Vogue, Tebow didn’t mention Belle when speaking about his ideal girlfriend. However, he did highlight some of the attributes he looks for in women.
“I’ve been blessed to have an amazing mom and two amazing sisters—so they set a very high standard,” he said in the interview. “Obviously looks play a big part. Being attracted to someone plays a big part, but there’s also so much more than that for me.”
Tebow said that he wants a women who has “a servant’s heart” and who likes him for the person he is and not his celebrity. Whether Belle is the girl who fulfills these roles, well — we’ll have to wait and see. But according to media reports she is, at least for the time being, the person for the Jets player.
Interestingly, the two do not follow one another on Twitter (although, considering the quiet nature of their alleged relationship, that may be intentional).
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 520 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 482 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 466 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 324 Comments
- ‘War in London Tonight’: Rioters Clash With Police Over ‘Cleaver’ Terror Attack (Plus: Read About Hero Mother Who Reportedly Confronted Killers) 294 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor Read More
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) Read More
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 123 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 116 Comments
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 131 Comments
- 'Horrified' trucker watches I-5 bridge collapse
- Obama OKs honor for Birmingham bombing victims
- Suspect in killing of officer found dead in cell
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US
- Delta ups the ante in battle for NY travel market
- Man charged with stalking Jennifer Lawrence's kin
- A-Rod sells Miami Beach home for $30M
- Snooki: NJ Gov Christie 'just doesn't like us'