From Seamus to Swiss bank accounts, this presidential campaign has had its fair share of distractions. At the end of the day though, the decision voters make tomorrow will come down to President Barack Obama’s record over the last four years.We’ve seen an expansion of the role of government in our lives and a failure to bring the unemployment rate below what it was when the president took office. On TheBlaze TV Monday, Andrew Wilkow argues that while Obama may have had good intensions, he’s accomplished nothing and does not deserve a second term.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Sessions calls on members to oppose border bill that doesn't stop Obama's amnesty plan
- Fired VA workers will get appeals process under House-Senate bill
- Jeffy's big news will ruin your weekends
- Getting politicians to tell the truth: As usual, Johnny Carson had the answer
- Kerry says U.S. continuing to work on 'humanitarian cease-fire' between Israel, Hamas