Obama Supporters Celebrate Election Victory: ‘No More Israel… F**k That Sh*t, Kill Those Mother F**kers’
Editor’s note: We’ll be discussing this story and all the day’s political news on our live BlazeCast at 1:30pm ET:
Obama supporters were out in large numbers Tuesday night celebrating President Barack Obama’s successful bid for re-election.
RebelPundit’s Anne Sorock was on the ground on State Street, presumably in New York City, and was able to ask some Obama voters what another term under the president may look like. The answers were, to put it generously, predictable and alarming.
“It really mean to me, no more Israel,” one supporter said. The rest of the man’s answer is almost entirely indiscernible as English. However, TheBlaze will try to transcribe his comments as accurately as possible:
“Iran. Man, to tell you the truth, if mother f**ker Obama, if uh, they thought Mitt Romney was going to war with mother f**king Iran. And they felt, the mother f**ker, what’s his name? Notnuhnoo [sic],” he continued.
“Oh, Netanyahu?” Sorock clarifies.
“He felt the mother f**ker was going to war with f**king Iran, he felt Obama wasn’t going to go with that sh*t though. Obama fell back like man, f**k that sh*t, kill those mother f**kers,” he concluded.
Watch the video here via RebelPundit (Warning! Graphic and ignorant language):
Another pair of Obama supporters said the Palestinians were being treated unfairly and accused Israel of unfairly taking their land in the 1940s.
“Israel…is not in the right in any shape or form,” one of the men said, apparently part Jewish himself. “I don’t think us being with Israel is a good choice for us or the world.”
Finally, a particularly boisterous Obama fan told RebelPundit that Obama “needs to get Israel and he needs to get Iran down at the table and say, ‘Iran, what do you need, how can we compromise, don’t close off the freaking strait of Hormuz’ … he’s going to be that angel of peace between them.”
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 591 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 520 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 497 Comments
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 392 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 336 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 323 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 279 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 151 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 117 Comments
- LOOK: Woman Claims to Have Photographed UFO in California Read More
- Lion Named ‘Bonedigger’ and Small Dog Make Most Unlikely Companions Read More
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Gas cylinder blast on Pakistan school bus kills 17
- Late turnovers doom Heat in Game 2 loss, 97-93
- Pacers steal Game 2 from Heat, 97-93
- Official: 2 dead after Angel Flight crashes in NY
- Militants attacks kill 9 in Pakistan
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Penguins rip Ottawa 6-2, move to conference finals