Meet The Amazing Woman Who Shows You How She Lives With No Arms (Including How She Shoots Guns!)
Tisha is a woman born without arms, yet she maintains an amazingly functional lifestyle. But often people want to know how she does it.
Open to explaining, she established a YouTube channel a few months ago to answer these questions video-blog style. In addition to the usual, how I get dressed, put on make-up, eat and drive videos, she has been showing her more than 11,000 subscribers some more obscure tasks as well — like shooting a gun.
She starts off the video with her usual “Hey everyone this is Tisha Unarmed and I’m here to answer everyone’s questions about not having arms.” But then she has a twist. “But today, I’m armed,” she adds cheekily. As with most of the tasks she completes on a daily basis, gun shooting is done with her feet.
“But, I would suggest not doing this at home,” she said. “Safety first.”
After a brief gun safety lesson and tutorial in types of guns, Tisha gets started. Check it out (Note: She starts shooting at 4:40 and at 6:06 she even reloads):
As you can see, she’s either a really good first timer or she’s been shooting like this before. Here are the biggest two pieces of advice for shooting guns that she offers:
- Don’t shoot your friends.
- For other armless people: Don’t put your toe on the trigger until you’re ready to shoot.
Her latest video shows how she tackles a drive-thru window. In the video, she steers the car with her feet, hands her credit card to the cashier with her feet and accepts her fast food bag — you guessed it — with her feet. The drinks on the other hand were a different story: she cradled them between her neck and shoulder.
“I’m going to be honest, that was awesome,” the cashier said when she saw the way Tisha was able to use her legs and feet.
Watch it for yourself:
Tisha explains more about her condition in this video:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 453 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 401 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 361 Comments
- This Could Be the Most Haunting Statistic You’ll Ever See 275 Comments
- Group of Thugs Target Seemingly Defenseless Woman — They Had No Idea She Had Been Frequenting the Gun Range 263 Comments
- Priest Gunned Down by Italian Mobsters Now Beatified Read More
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 169 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? 102 Comments
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich 105 Comments
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 121 Comments
- ‘My Life Is Full of Blessings’: Flesh-Eating Bacteria Victim Who Lost All Limbs Smiles as She Shows Off New Bionic Hands Read More
- LOOK: Woman Claims to Have Photographed UFO in California 134 Comments
- Lion Named ‘Bonedigger’ and Small Dog Make Most Unlikely Companions Read More
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- Israel's Peres calls for return to peace talks
- Trailblazing Israeli electric car company to fold
- Car bomb, other attacks kill 5 in Iraqi city
- Obama touring Oklahoma tornado response
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- NTSB says Wash. bridge collapse is wake-up call
- Suspected rebels kill 28, wound 24 in east India
- 2 rockets hit Lebanese Hezbollah stronghold