Beck Explains All Those ‘Agenda 21′ Ads You’re Seeing on TheBlaze TV — Sort Of
Are you one of the several people that have sent me, Editor-in-Chief Scott Baker, and even Glenn Beck angry emails demanding an explanation regarding why TheBlaze TV is running ads supporting the United Nations’ controversial sustainability program called Agenda 21? Well today you got that explanation. Kind of.
“There’s a growing controversy here at TheBlaze that I want to talk to you about, ” Beck said on his Monday radio program before reading several angry emails demanding he look into Agenda 21 and threatening to drop the network. You can view three of the ads causing quite the stir, below:
Always one to create intrigue and have fun with his audience, though, Beck’s co-host, Pat, toyed with listeners by sarcastically agreeing with the ads.
“I’ve got four pages– these are just the easy complaints. We have people who are cancelling,” Beck said. Then he tried to reassure his listeners by using some sarcasm.
“Let’s use logic,” Beck explained. “Agenda 21, a plan for sustainable development, something that Glenn Beck got a lot of heat on for bringing it up on Fox News, something that the 9/12 project in California is being credited for reversing a lot of Agenda 21. And then ads that you haven’t seen any place else, and really spooky ads that you haven’t seen any place else. Why would they be running on my network?”
Now, I’d like to invite you, before someone would cancel their subscription, think of the world we live in now. Think of the world we live in. You’ve known me for how long? You trust me enough to subscribe to my network and yet you would get online to send me an electronic message saying how angry you are at me for taking the money to further the UN agenda. That’s amazing. What a dirt bag sellout I am… or… one of these things just doesn’t belong.
So instead of typing an e‑mail, I might go to Google, which I also have recommended not to use, and I might Google “Agenda 21 Glenn Beck.” Hmmm.
“We are spending a lot of money on the malformed, though,” Beck’s other co-host and producer, Stu, interrupted jokingly. “We should… should talk about that.”
“You make a good case,” Beck quipped. He later added that the network has subscription “openings” for those who have left over the ads and even joked that “I’ve sold my soul to Agenda 21.” He also offered some other “evidence” as to why people shouldn’t be up in arms, but we’ll leave that for the clip.
So what’s the reason behind the ads? Well, Beck didn’t go into detail, but suffice it to say you should stay tuned to TheBlaze for the full reason soon.
In the meantime, you can listen to the kinda, sorta explanation below:
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 516 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 462 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 446 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 326 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 324 Comments
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 258 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ 146 Comments
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 116 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Pakistan arrested American who was killed by drone
- US family leaves Singapore frustrated with inquest
- FBI arrests suspect in Wash. state ricin case
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Man shot by FBI had ties to Boston bombing suspect
- Markets roiled by Nikkei's 7.3 percent slide
- Brave woman tried to reason with London attackers
- UK emergency committee meets after attack