In honor of Veterans Day Sunday, CEO of Concerned Veterans for America Pete Hegseth joined ‘Real News‘ to discuss the struggles that American heros face when they come home, and the growing number of services available to them. Watch a clip below of Hegseth explaining resources available for veterans transition from military to civilian life, and what is being done at a public and private level to help face issues like veteran homelessness, PTSD support, and finding jobs when veterans get home:
‘Real News:’ How Do We Address the Problems Veterans Face When They Come Home
Don't miss Real News weeknights at 6pm ET on TheBlaze TV for insightful analysis and comprehensive coverage of all the news stories missed by the mainstream media. Click here and start your fourteen day FREE trial now!
- Does the Bible Predict God’s End-Times Destruction of Syria — and Is Prophecy About to Unfold Before Our Eyes? 499 Comments
- ‘Free at Last’: La. State Senator Explains Why He Recently Left the ‘Government Plantation’ & Joined GOP in Powerful Video 395 Comments
- This Scathing Magazine Cover of the ‘Real’ Rand Paul Has Apparently Not Been Photoshopped in Any Way 325 Comments
- Proof-of-Citizenship Voter Law Struck Down by Supreme Court — and Guess Who Voted with the Majority 288 Comments
- Ted Cruz Set to Infuriate the Left With Immigration Bill Amendment 246 Comments
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
Interested in doing more? Spread the word about TheBlaze to your friends and family.
Spread the word!
- Philippines says UN, US worry of 'maximum volatility' in Golan Heights if peacekeepers leave
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy career
- Karzai suspends talks with US over Taliban move
- AP PHOTOS: Heat's overtime escape to defend title
- Bribery trial of former Finmeccanica CEO opens
- Obama's Berlin speech: History raises the stakes
- Vietnam hunger strike tests official intimidation
- UK banking commission urges better standards