Glenn Beck FINALLY Reveals the Reason for Those ‘Agenda 21′ Ads on Blaze TV (For Real!)
During his radio show on Tuesday, Glenn Beck and company finally revealed why those “Agenda 21″ ads have been airing on TheBlaze TV. The host came clean and admitted that he hired a film crew to create four “Agenda 21″ ads to run on his network.
Beck said he has been getting tons of emails from viewers threatening to cancel their subscriptions, furious that he would allow the United Nations to promote its “propaganda” on his network. Some have actually cancelled over the ads.
“The conspiracy theorists among us say I am part of Agenda 21 and this ad is just proof positive to some,” Beck said.
Here is one of the ads in question:
Furthering the theory that Beck is in cahoots with the U.N., Stu Burguiere, executive producer of the “Glenn Beck Radio Show,” read a portion of a “report” from InfoWars.com, which has since been taken down. However, no correction or apology seems to have been issued.
“Earlier this week there was a thread on the Free Republic about Agenda 21 ads running on Beck’s TheBlaze TV on the Dish Network. People couldn’t believe that Beck would allow the United Nations to run propaganda on his network because he’s a patriot, right?,” Stu said, reading from the report.
Stu went on: “InfoWars has exposed Beck as a globalist operative…assigned to undermine and neutralize the liberty movement.”
“Glenn Beck specializes…in disinformation ops designed to trick his conservative followers and lead them to dead ends and cul-de-sacs that ultimately neutralize the political opposition.”
Finally, Beck admitted that the United Nations did not pay for the ads, he did. “I made them and I paid for them.”
“Now why would I do that?” Beck teased. “Well, one theory is, I am a specialist in disinformation and I am a covert globalist operative that is trying to derail the liberty movement.”
The other (correct) theory? Beck finally revealed that he is publishing a fictional book called “Agenda 21.” The ads, he explained, were part of an effort to reach more people and get them interested in learning more about the “terrifying” — and real — United Nations initiative. The host also said TheBlaze TV will be doing a special on the U.N.’s Agenda 21 initiative in the upcoming weeks.
In other words, the ads really were about promoting awareness regarding Agenda 21 along with promoting the upcoming release of the book. While fictional, the book uses the real-life goals of Agenda 21 to imagine its successful implementation, Beck said.
“If I took it and we had a storyline that said, lets play this out, lets take their agenda and their own words and play it out. What happens to the United States? And, what does the United States look like?”
“This book comes out on bookshelves everywhere next week,” he added. “This is a blockbuster.”
Beck explains (and jabs at InfoWars’ Alex Jones) in this segment via TheBlaze TV:
Read some of TheBlaze’s previous reports on Agenda 21 below:
- Is the Soros-Sponsored ‘Agenda 21′ a Hidden Plan for World Government? (Yes, Only it Is Not Hidden)
- Agenda 21 exposed in The Blaze Magazine
This story has been updated.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 551 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 503 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 477 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 333 Comments
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 324 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 201 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 216 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 139 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 117 Comments
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Schumer urges look at security in Sprint deal
- IMF chief named key witness in French payoff case
- Furlough Friday: Unpaid day off for many in gov't
- Obama OKs honor for Birmingham bombing victims
- Stocks barely budge; market ends week with loss
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Suspect in killing of officer found dead in cell
- Principal recounts storm hitting Okla. school