Florida Man ‘Very Upset About the Election Results’ Kills Himself, Writes ‘F**k Obama’ on His Will
A Florida tanning salon owner who told his partner “if Barack gets re-elected, I’m not going to be around” was found dead two days after the election with empty prescription bottles nearby and the words “f–k Obama” written on his will, the Key West Citizen reported.
Henry Hamilton, 64, the owner of Tropical Tan in Key West, was “very upset about the election results,” his partner Michael Cossey reportedly told a police officer.
Police reported finding two empty prescription bottles, one to treat anxiety and one to treat schizophrenia.
Key West Police Department spokeswoman Alyson Crean told the Citizen autopsy results were pending but said there was “absolutely no evidence of foul play.”
Cossey told police that Hamilton “has been very stressed about his business,” the newspaper reported, and said the last time they spoke was “when we watched the election results” on Nov. 6 when Obama defeated Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 607 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 528 Comments
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 420 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 363 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 314 Comments
- Priest Gunned Down by Italian Mobsters Now Beatified Read More
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 157 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? 101 Comments
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 118 Comments
- LOOK: Woman Claims to Have Photographed UFO in California Read More
- Lion Named ‘Bonedigger’ and Small Dog Make Most Unlikely Companions Read More
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- AP Sources: Coyotes sale approved, hurdle remains
- UK police question alleged soldier killer's friend
- Egypt court rules against religious slogans
- Automaker Tesla takes fight to North Carolina
- Hezbollah chief says group is fighting in Syria
- Protesters to march vs Monsanto in 250 cities
- Thousands walk, run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Hezbollah leader says his group will not stand idle while its ally Syria is under attack