Shock Audio: New Black Panther Chair — Obama’s Bombed ‘Black & Brown People’ But Hasn’t Killed ‘One White Man Yet’
The Chairman of the New Black Panthers, Malik Zulu Shabazz, had some harsh words for President Obama on a radio broadcast Tuesday, explaining that he’s angry with the president for killing “black and brown people” in Africa while not having killed “one white man yet.”
The often controversial group has been very quiet leading up to the elections, but began broadcasting again this week after a four month hiatus.
Chairman Shabazz immediately opened up the radio show by asking for callers’ questions. The first caller asked if he supported Obama in any of the last two elections. Shabazz gave a lengthy answer, saying that before 2008 he had “never voted in any presidential election.” He explained that he does not give “a damn” about the Democratic Party because they have “misused black people.” But 2008 was different for Shabazz. He voted for Obama, and the Panther chairman went into detail about that decision.
He described Obama’s heritage, citing his white mother, but ultimately calling Obama a black man because “black genes are dominant,” he discussed the attractiveness of Obama’s family; he called Sasha and Malia “beautiful” and describe Michelle an “attractive, intelligent and a cold-blooded black wife.” In a rather odd moment, he even said, “godd**n it I’m gonna even say this, [Obama is] a beautiful black man! S**t!”
“I voted for him because Rush Limbaugh was strongly against him,” Shabazz went on to say. “Sean Hannity was strongly against him. The Klu Klux Klan, the Arian Nation, the Nazis, the godd**ned crackers in Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia. I’m talking about rednecks all over the country were infuriated.”
Shabazz then reiterated the point: “If it’s pissing the cracker off than there may be some value in it.” He reveled in the fact that Obama “beat this cracker [Mitt Romney] hands down” in the field of politics and government.
But despite the seeming ringing, and racial, endorsement, Shabazz did have some “serious disappointments” about Obama, particularly over his foreign policy decisions. The Chairman said that the bombing of Libya is really where Obama lost his support this time around:
“I did not vote for a black man to bomb Africa. The only people I’ve seen him bombing are black and brown people. I haven’t seen him kill one white man yet, through the United States military and his executive powers as commander-in-chief. Sorry about that. And if you’re not willing to criticize Mr. Obama then you need to get out of politics.”
Shabazz went on to say he is not scared to criticize Obama and encouraged his listeners to organize to express their dissatisfaction. He also noted that he refused to vote for Obama a second time in 2012.
Listen to the shocking audio below:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 481 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 450 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 434 Comments
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 333 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 319 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ Read More
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Church vs. State Complaint Leads City to Remove Christian Crosses on Water Tower — Now See What They’ve Been Replaced With 138 Comments
- Faith-Healing Parents Charged With Murder for Refusing Kids’ Medical Care — Should They Go to Prison? Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 114 Comments
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 130 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- 3 al-Qaida members, 2 soldiers dead in Yemen clash
- Some damage reported from 5.7 quake in N. Calif.
- Obama: Sexual assault threatens trust in military
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted, 2 men arrested
- Hurricane center: Beware of the storm surge
- Kid Rock, Rolling Stones on scalping, summer tours
- News Corp. board approves split, stock buyback