Which Fox News Host Used to Be a Victoria’s Secret Underwear Model?
Maybe Fox News really does do its recruiting by flipping through a Victoria’s Secret catalog.
Five days after “Fox & Friends” host Brian Kilmeade was branded a sexist pig for joking that his network shops for female talent in the racy lingerie catalog, legal analyst Kimberly Guilfoyle was outed as a former underwear model.
Guilfoyle, 43, who co-hosts “The Five” show, posed for Victoria’s Secret — and Macy’s as well — while she was a law student at the University of San Francisco in 1994.
After graduating, the brunette beauty worked as a prosecutor in Los Angeles and San Francisco before making the jump to television as legal analyst on “Anderson Cooper 360” in New York.
After graduating she quit the fashion industry, and went on to work as a deputy district attorney in Los Angeles and an assistant district attorney in San Francisco.
Her first husband is former San Francisco mayor, Gavin Newsom, and during his term in office she was the city’s First Lady.
After their divorce in 2006, she went on to marry furniture heir Eric Villency on the island of Barbados and gave birth to her first child, a son named Ronan Anthony, the same year.
However three years later it was announced that they had separated.
On Friday, a male listener called in to Fox radio show Kilmeade & Friends to say that commentator Alisyn Camerota, who was subbing for Gretchen Carlson, was doing a good job. Sensing an opportunity to make a terribly awkward joke about female Fox employees, host Brian Kilmeade said they source all their female staffers from Victoria’s Secret:
“It was actually, we go into the Victoria’s Secret catalogue, and we said, ‘Can any of these people talk?’ And they all could and they all went to college.”
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 480 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 426 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 387 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 309 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 266 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ 114 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ 113 Comments
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 218 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 203 Comments
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 114 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- School storm protection is spotty in tornado zones
- Obama threatens veto of House student loan plan
- House committee passes Iran sanctions legislation
- London terror attack leaves 1 dead near barracks
- Facebook posts: Suit filed over vet's detention
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Target's 1Q profit drops 29 pct on weak sales
- Am. Samoa to keep flier miles of govt travelers