This Out-of-Control Black Friday Brawl Started Over Women’s Underwear at Victoria’s Secret
“Black Friday” of 2012 has come and gone, but videos of the wild confrontations are still surfacing.
In Roseville, California, a dispute over women’s undergarments at Victoria’s Secret led to a massive fistfight drawing in spectators of both genders, it seems.
The New York Daily News summarizes:
“I’ve been in the retail business six years now, and I’ve never see a Black Friday this bad,” Jessica Wilbourn, an employee at the lingerie store, told the station.
“They were throwing merchandise in the air, and we had some boxed gift sets and it hit another girl in the head,” she added. “Some people got trampled on, and a 15-year-old got punched in the stomach.”
Customers reportedly went wild, climbing onto the store’s “panty bar.”
Mall shopper Lawrence Corpus said he filmed the ensuing fisticuffs with his iPhone as a crowd gathered outside of the stores. Three men began pummeling one another and knocked over a display — possibly over a pair of shoes, according to CBS 13 in Sacramento.
“It could have easily become a riot,” Corpus told the station.
One man took the top of a trash can and then threw it into the air, witnesses said. [Emphasis added]
As the fight spilled out of the store, one man can be seen kicking another in the head repeatedly.
And after just twenty minutes of the mayhem, Wilbourn said their store was trashed, and it took “all day” to clean it up.
Here’s the video, and an interview with the man who took it, via Fox40:
And here is the raw video (content, language warning):
(H/T: Gateway Pundit)
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 577 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 513 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 492 Comments
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 383 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 335 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 307 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 264 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 148 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 117 Comments
- LOOK: Woman Claims to Have Photographed UFO in California Read More
- Lion Named ‘Bonedigger’ and Small Dog Make Most Unlikely Companions Read More
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- Penguins rip Ottawa 6-2, move to conference finals
- NKorean envoy delivers letter to China's president
- Sanchez loses no-hit bid in 9th, Tigers beat Twins
- Zimmermann wins 8th; Nationals top Phillies 5-2
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US
- Calif. teen takes supermodel to prom
- Kuchar leads Colonial when 2nd round suspended
- Judge: Ariz. sheriff's office profiles Latinos