Oklahoma Republican Senator Tom Coburn is known for his unrelenting pursuit to expose frivolous, wasteful and/or unconstitutional spending by the federal government, and is author of “The Debt Bomb,” a recent book book outlining the depth of and escape route from this current fiscal crisis. Coburn released a new report last week that outlines $68 billion in cuts over 10 years to the Pentagon, which he dubs the “Department of Everything,” that would end the billions the military spends on running grocery stores, operating its own schools, non-military research, and tuition assistance. Coburn joined ‘Wilkow!‘ Tuesday to discuss wasteful spending and talks of amnesty for illegal immigrants:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Cruz, Sessions sound alarm on Obama's plan to expand amnesty program
- Buck Sexton has had enough of this 'imperial president'
- Is Obamacare withering away?
- GOP lawmaker returns award to protest Chamber of Commerce's immigration policy
- Hilarious vid shows how Blaze Radio Hosts Doc and Skip were 'punished' for their 'Dallas antics'