The Glenn Beck Christmas Special Preview You’ll Want to See
With Christmas just around the corner, Glenn Beck is planning a special Christmas program. But rather than having his staff put it together, the host has taken a different route. Beck has asked his son, Raphe, and his friend, Bowan — two eight-year-olds — to assemble and direct the holiday show.
“So, you’re going to need to build a set and you would have to find sheep and a camel,” Beck tells the boys in a preview clip.
Raphe and Bowan seem completely unfazed by the prospect of putting together the manger and securing the animals. Their biggest concern? How they will rent a car to pick up what’s needed for the show.
“Wait, how are we going to rent a car — and we don’t even have our driver’s licenses,” Raphe proclaims.
“We’re both 16 put together. Let’s just act like we’re 16,” Bowan responds, referring to the fact that, if you add their ages together, they qualify to legally drive.
“You step on the pedal and I’ll drive,” Beck’s son responds after hearing Bowan’s rationale.
After the television host laughs at their dialogue, he then asks the boys what they need to get the job done. Their list: snacks, a director’s chair, a director’s hat and a megaphone.
Watch the must-see Christmas preview, below:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 595 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 521 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 498 Comments
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 403 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 336 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 290 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 153 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? 100 Comments
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 117 Comments
- LOOK: Woman Claims to Have Photographed UFO in California Read More
- Lion Named ‘Bonedigger’ and Small Dog Make Most Unlikely Companions Read More
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- Syria regime unleashes artillery barrage on Qusair
- Female suicide bomber injures 12 in Russian region
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- Female suicide bomber injures 11 in Russian region
- Obama says nation must do more for fallen heroes
- Dozens march in Ukraine's first-ever gay rally
- 'Friend' of suspect in UK slaying arrested
- In Ethiopia, African Union celebrates 50 years