Bill O’Reilly: Cardinal Dolan Should Have Performed an Exorcism on Caroline Kennedy at the DNC
Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly spoke with Father Jonathan Morris during last night’s “The O’Reilly Factor.” The two delved into threats to the Christian tradition in America and the popular television host made a noteworthy quip worth sharing. After calling Cardinal Timothy Dolan “a good man,” O’Reilly set his sights on a woman he has targeted in the past — Caroline Kennedy.
“Here’s what [Dolan] should of done — because he was at the Democratic convention with Ms. Kennedy — they were there at the same time. He should have done an exorcism on her,” O’Reilly joked. “Wouldn’t that have been good? It would have got everyone’s attention, and then Linda Blair could have been there.”
In September, the host heavily criticized Kennedy’s DNC speech, during which she evoked her Catholic faith in taking a stand against restrictions on abortion. At the time, O’Reilly said that he was “stunned” that she would use her Christian faith, which is theologically opposed to abortion, to advance pro-choice sentiment.
Watch O’Reilly’s reaction to Kennedy’s speech back in September:
“That’s probably why you’re not the cardinal archbishop of New York,” Morris joked in response to O’Reilly’s latest quip about Kennedy.
The host then turned back to the nation’s ongoing culture war and issued a serious and dire warning to Morris and other people of faith.
“If you guys don’t start stepping up soon and more forcefully, you’re going to lose the Christian traditions in this country,” he proclaimed.
Watch the dialogue, below:
Morris has been very much involved in commenting on the culture wars and, of late, the War on Christmas. On Monday, he spoke with TheBlaze, offering advice to Christians who find themselves frustrated with atheist activists’ attacks on the holiday.
(H/T: Gateway Pundit)
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 480 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 469 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 460 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 355 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 327 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack Read More
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 118 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Japanese man, 80, oldest to top Everest _ for now
- La Scala scales back on productions due to crisis
- 26 killed in 2 simultaneous car bombs in Niger
- UN: 22 deaths worldwide from coronavirus
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Pakistan arrested American who was killed by drone
- Nixon library hosts 40th reunion for Vietnam POWs
- US new home sales up 2.3 percent in April